Network issue

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X7' started by edwinong, Aug 21, 2017.

1. edwinong

edwinong New Member

i connect to the internet using ethernet and the status shows connected. i can use browser to browse the internet but the rest of the app cant connect to the internet. even google play says not connected to the internet. The date and time also cant be updated when i choose use network provided time. when i I choose manual, i cant update date and tiime. when ever i change and go back to home screen, the date and time goes back to original.

another issue i face is when typing this message, the words appear very slow.I had to wait until I click on the screen then the words appear or have to wait for few seconds before it appears. I tried update to new firmware 1.2.7 and it says verifying failed .please check your package.. I downloaded 5 times and still get the same thing.

2. bob

bob Active Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

When the download is complete, check the MD5 value of the file.
    md5: A5F7A135C8A2BBD1AD230D8AF735C6CF
    Download URL: http://www.mediafire.com/file/t30hc7v577stz0p/ZIDOO_X7_v1.2.7_20170815_ota.zip

After upgrading the firmware, check the network for problems.
    thanks

3. edwinong

edwinong New Member

After applying the latest firmware, the problem still exist. the time still sometimes wont update and also cant connect to google play store. tried with dhcp, it works for a while like couple of hours, then network cant use. then disable dhcp and connect manually, it works for a while also and then later stop working.
    one app i use (megabox hd) on my zidoo x6 pro plays the video withot problem but on the zidoo x7 sometimes it can play but most of the time it cant play the video.