Netflix app can't play any titles?!

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by Crazy Serb, Sep 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Crazy Serb

Crazy Serb New Member

I just tried installing Netflix app from Google Play store (v4 something, white background/red icon) and it said it's not supported by Zidoo H6 Pro hardware.

Ok.

Then I went and downloaded a separate Netflix app (v6 something, black background/red icon) and that one installs and works just fine... until I hit PLAY on any of the titles.

Then it loads and loads forever until it times out and comes up with an error saying can't play that title/there's an issue of some sort. And it doesn't work on any of the titles. I also uninstalled it and installed it over and over and still nothing. It's not a caching issue or anything.

Is there an official Netflix app for Zidoo I can download somewhere/somehow here? And does it play Netflix in HD (1080p) or is it limited to 480p like most other Android boxes?

Any help in this department is appreciated!

2. mitchell4you

mitchell4you Member

hmm..
    you need to use the one on your home zidoo launcher
    or the one from xda forum.. 5.12 I think it was (last version that worked)
    thread is here
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/tab-s2/help/netflix-hd-tab-s2-t3274295/page12
    there were also modded hd versions posted on freaktab ( I think by beelink)

anyway.. the are all modded... non official versions
    see: freaktab forum netflix is starting blocking Chinese boxes, so how knows how long we can enjoy Netflix on the h6...
    added link
    http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player...-is-being-killed-in-some-of-the-chinese-boxes

cheers

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  3. Crazy Serb

Crazy Serb New Member

Yeah, I found an older version 4.3 something that kinda works... but no link to that 5.12 or 5.13 modded version anywhere. yet.

And that Zidoo home launcher app isn't available in Nova launcher for some reason. Isn't there a standalone APK that Zidoo can offer to its users for this purpose that actually works with their L1 certification and all that jazz?

4. mitchell4you

mitchell4you Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  5. Crazy Serb

Crazy Serb New Member