Mirror the HT posterwall to another player

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by skelton, Jan 17, 2022.

1. skelton

skelton Member

So i just ordered my second Zidoo player, a Z9X to use in my bedroom and i already have the Z10 Pro as my main livingroom player where all my movies are also stored using the internal HDD bay.

So my question is, when i add this movie collection to HT in the Z9X and scan is done, it will not carry over all the custom artwork & changes i’ve done on the Z10 posterwall so how can i mirror all those changes so that i get the exact same state on both players?

2. The version of HT on both players must be the same or lower on the first player. You only have to read the saved library on the second player et voila!

3. skelton

skelton Member

Not sure I fully understand your reply, so do I add the collection on new player and then restore from a backup using original player state? Will that make all the changes & custom artwork carry over to new player?

4. Library backup on first player must be restored on second player. If second player is with lower version of poster wall than the first player, the poster wall on the second will crash - that's why you have to make attention on that! If custom artwork is on the same disk than it must be restored same as on the first player. The other option is with NFO file but I'm not sure about the custom artwork.

skelton likes this.
  5. skelton

skelton Member

Alright, thanks. Will give it a try