@mirror - bug with DV 23.976 output and LG C8/C9

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by DaMacFunkin, Sep 26, 2020.

1. DaMacFunkin

DaMacFunkin Active Member

Nice, do you have files you can test?
    Specifically Profile 7 MEL Dolby Vision MKV’s with TrueHD Atmos audio?

2. RudoSK

RudoSK New Member

Fast testing dolby vision Joker movie and aquaman on DVLL.I can't say more just that the sync issue has been fixed.

3. DrGiggles

DrGiggles Member

@mirror - Can you implement a workaround for older LG TV's in the next firmware? My 65B8 is still resyncing with the latest Zidoo fw.

4. Oldirtydog

Oldirtydog Member

Why you choise DVLL ? medi info show 8 bit HDR the. I have 5 mel and 5 fel movies with vision and atmos and every one is crashed after 5,6 minutes when iam in HDR AUTO.

5. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Somebody have the LG older model and have this issue? We need tester :)
    PM me MAC adress and current version number on ZIDOO, And the LG model name.

Genadi and DrGiggles like this.
  6. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Still no fix for the CX range.

7. Genadi

Genadi Member

[QUOTE = "mirror, post: 137440, member: 3"] Някой да има по-стария модел на LG и има ли този проблем? Имаме нужда от тестер:)
    Предайте ми MAC адреса и номера на текущата версия на ZIDOO и името на модела на LG. [/ QUOTE]
    i have one, 55uh8507 and zidoo z9x

Attached Files:

8. Random_Vibration

Random_Vibration Active Member

Your beating a dead horse. The cable works fine for a zidoo Z9X attached to a DV equipped TCL TV too. Enough with the cable already. I have seen with my own eyes that cable send 4K60 and DV sucessful to that TCL from the Z9X. Point made. Point taken. Thank you for contributing. The cable argument, for me is addressed and is dead.

9. Random_Vibration

Did you get your testers? Just jumping back into this thread.

10. DaMacFunkin

DaMacFunkin Active Member

Hi, have you just quoted me from 6 weeks ago?
    LOL get a life.
    FYI the TCL probably only accepts 60 FPS Dolby Vision as LLDV @ 4:2:0 anyway ( ie low bandwidth).

11. Random_Vibration

Maybe you should do the same.