massive bugs in gui

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by grummel2005, Sep 27, 2016.

1. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

do not troll here around again and again against me!
    you take one part of a posting and blaming around with this
    you are doing this step by step in all of the threads here
    what is your intention?
    stop bothering us all with your not constructive stupid postings
    thx a lot!

2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

you must be on zidoo hall of fame wall with your bug reporting. " here are the steps, but i don't tell you what bug it is " Best report ever. And you also want to send a bill for it... :)

3. grummel2005

you got a free x9s to test :)
    i had to pay for!

did you tried what i wrote above?
    no?
    so why are you trolling here?

4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

5. grummel2005

@bob did you tried it?
    the result is a special one :)
    e.g. here i cannot switch the device off with remote control anymore - i have to switch it off in the back of the device

6. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

Up to 32G

7. grummel2005

now 10 threads are combined into one thread here - i think this is now fully confusing, because the people will discuss now different problems in one thread.
    and on top some of the problems hav nothing to to with the topic of this thread :(
    but this is decision of zidoo - it is your forum, but this is only my small oppinion :)

8. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

Hi, I must say all reports of issues are welcome here.
    But when you post some you can put them more in order,I'll appreciate it.
    If you just create a thread whatever comes into your head, meanwhile you have so many issues and ideas, the forum could be flooded.

Lony and PacoRabanne like this.
  9. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

freeroc, I totally agree.
    Too much confusion. But people don't understand.

On the other hand I still continue to think that using something like Bugzilla instead of a forum could help to identify and circumscribe bugs or issues, of course if posting persons give real needed information and not "this don't works".

Am I wrong?

10. grummel2005

no you are right paco!
    bugzilla or something like this would be okai

freeroc it is not my fault when i am testing more than others and i am testing in all areas and find so much bugs
    and again - most of them does not belong to gui

and if you put my fault messqages in one thread for gui then you have to put half of the forum in one thread
    it is the sense of a forum to have for each problem one thread and in a technical forum there has to be a switch where you can say - solved

i see in x6 forum area that there are faults for a lot of months now and they are not solved
    and when another person has a problem like this another thread is opened because the do not know whether there is the same problem in existance

who is looking for a specific problem in a thread which is called "massive gubs in gui"?
    think about it - thx a lot!

11. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

github has a nice bug-tracker

12. grummel2005

which of the bunch of faults which had been posted in this thread and otherwise will be fixed (or you are at least you are working on) in the promised new firmware in the next days?
    thx a lot!

13. grummel2005

could you please (!!!) tell us which of the faults mentioned here in this combined thread you are working on?
    thx a lot!