Library info backup Backup keeps failing, Leaving an empty folder

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Nicholas Hewitt, Jun 5, 2022.

1. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

I have gone through the painful process of backing up my Library data, so I can Factory reset my Z9X but after 2 hours of it backing up, it says finished, but when I go to the flash drive where I chose the location to back it up. The folder is empty. This is the 3rd time I have tried this

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Not sure what you're doing to get those results, but a library backup is far from painful - it only backs up a copy of the SQLite database and a few settings - it takes literally about 2 seconds to do it and produces a small zip file (it has a .ztb extension, but is still a standard zip file).

upload_2022-6-5_9-6-36.png

upload_2022-6-5_9-7-19.png

3. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

Not mine and I do it the same way. Something must be seriously messed up.

Edit: Saved it to the internal drive and it worked. Will it remember my custom posters as well?

4. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Yes it does, but I always export artwork (HT4/settings/library/export) as well.