Lags sound during the download data from web

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by spawn_lmg, Nov 12, 2016.

1. spawn_lmg

spawn_lmg Active Member Beta test group

Game Asphalt 8, at the beginning when the loads data from web, lags the music and video. Even when the very first time the basic data are downloaded to the memory!
    If the data loading is to an external drive, no lag!
    Why?

Youtube For example, while watching when he begins to load the data into the buffer, starting lag!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  2. spawn_lmg

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  3. spawn_lmg

4. dennys84

dennys84 Member

Just checked another assumption, concerning CPU load and audio lags. I was launching mp3 file, minimized the player and doing some activity, such as chrome browsing, installing apps, scrolling pages in playmarket etc.
    Average CPU load numbers didn't jump above 7%, but during io operations peak (blue bar on cpu load developers chart) sound begin to drop or becomes like "bzzzzz".
    Tested with ZDMC, AIMP and internal audio player. Files were running from internal memory, flash drive and SMB storage. Its hard to tell about any consistency, except io load, but its not too high, to speak about huge overload...Just another very strange behavior

5. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

I saw and still see that all my android device (Samsung smartphone, Samsung tablet and all tv boxes) suffers during file writing. As atypical example I see verey day, all freezes or at least slow down very much during Google Play app updates.
    Maybe the same reason?

6. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

This issue have been fixed already.