It seems Zappiti charges for Software !

Discussion in 'NEWS&Activities' started by DELUCAS, Dec 11, 2021.

1. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Would you be happy with paying for a player skin for your Zidoo Player ?

Seems like Pull your Trousers down Zappiti does £5.00 per skin ouch !

2. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

They've been doing this for a long time now and it's a shame in my humble opinion, especially with the prices of their last multimedia players.

DELUCAS likes this.
  3. DELUCAS

Yes did not realise there still doing it on there new Premium Clone players shame
    But seems the followers pay it .

Zappiti or Shaft a ppiti .

4. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

You can get it for free if you write a positive comment on the webpage of the product and that is another shame. That means a big part of the opinions are biased.

5. DELUCAS

mmm it all stinks sadly

Zidoo dont do it !

6. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

Zidoo is not perfect but they respect their customers, giving them all the same functions and features, no matter if you bought a high end model or an entry level one.

If they could improve the menu management and let us to translate correctly all the parts of the Zidoo players, they could take a large part of users of Zappiti. On our french forum, we have more and more people coming from Zappiti asking daily some questions because of the crazy prices of the new models + the stuff about the Dune clone.

My 2 cents. ;)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2021
    DELUCAS likes this.
  7. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Hello,

This is just a suggestion, but maybe this thread could be continued in the ''NEWS & Activities'' section which can eventually be assimilated to a ''bar'' section in which all topics can be discussed?

@Mark,

Can the ''NEWS&Activities'' section be used to talk about everything within reason

8. DELUCAS

can be moved where best

Now the top end Zappiti model one member on av forums claims the model improves picture on the top end model .
    I thought was only Stereo / Hi Fi Sound was bettered ?

9. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Moved.

But I don't really see the relevance - Zappiti have always charged extra for skins and Zidoo doesn't support skinning so there's no direct comparison.

10. DELUCAS

Just shocked a media player company charges for what is already overpriced media Box and they have been doing it for ages
    To there special followers .

Temearoo likes this.
  11. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

I suppose he meant that it's not right to charge for a skin, even though Zappiti has offered it for a long time.

Ouupps Delucas was faster

DELUCAS likes this.
  12. DELUCAS

i have a faster keyboard

ha

OlivierQC likes this.