Is ZDMC movie scraoer working in firmware 1.4.12?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Binnetie, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Binnetie

Binnetie New Member

I'm currently on firmware version 1.4.4 and ZDMC 16.1
    My movie wall won't update for a few months, see this thread also: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=316327 (it's going on Kodi 17 but it's also in Kodi 16.1 also) ans see this thread:http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/themoviedb-scraper-doesnt-work.5144/

Another problem are the HTML tags around the subtitles:
    [​IMG]
    I have the HTML tags with ZDMC player and the Home Theater player.

When i update to 1.4.12 are these problems fixed?
    Is it possible to update ZDMC with an APK to let the movie scraper works again and i don't have to config all the settings in ZDMC again?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

zdmc will need to be reinstalled ( will lose all setings ) scrapper works fine

3. Binnetie

Binnetie New Member

Where can i download the newest version? The makers of the TMDB movie scraper changed their API.

4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

5. Binnetie

Binnetie New Member

Thank you, i see it.
    Is it possible to receive update notifications when a new version of ZDMC is released?

6. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

sadly no. but it should fallow major kodi releases. once kodi 18 comes out we should have zdmc in the next week or so.

7. Binnetie

Binnetie New Member

Everything works again. The subtitle tags and TMDB scraper! Thank you!

Do you know how to exit ZDMC with the 'back' key? It works in ZDMC 16.1.
    My favorite skin Aeon Nox 5 doesn't work with 17.3.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  8. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

no. but you can exist it with the home key

9. Binnetie

Binnetie New Member

I have a Logitech Harmony remote. So i have to program a button with the Home function. For example, my 'exit' button.

Does 17.3 has automatic movie wall cleanup? If i delete a movie the scraper automaticly deletes the movieposter and fanart?

10. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Yes. It will disappear from the library. Make sure you turn on library refresh on program start.

11. Binnetie

Binnetie New Member

Nice! With 16.1 i had to insert an extra code in advanced settings.xml to automatically remove them from my library.