Is this possible on the zidoo x9s? view zidoo content on tvs in house without wired connection

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by jay singh, Sep 21, 2018.

1. jay singh

jay singh New Member

Hi

I have had zidoo x9s for 8 months now, love home theatre 2.0(hooked up to a projector)

I would like access to my movies on zidoo when i am on my TV's too rather than use the projector for everything.

Is it possible to share the video files that are on a HDD connected via sata cable to zidoo currently to my tvs? or do i need to buy an additional zidoo box to connect to each tv and then duplicate the hard drives?

One TV is a sony bravia, the other is samsung. I have a laptop on 8.1 if that will be required. Is it possible to share the contents of zidoo to tvs over wifi?

Any help appreciated, i am willing to learn and try fixes, as would love ability to flick on tv and browse my video category.

Thanks

2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

depends if the TV supports DLNA, in this case you can share your video using miniDLNA app under openwrt. Connect box and laptop to the same local network than access the box local IP in a browser trough the laptop. should give you the openwrt interface of the box