Interesting an informative

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Sarco, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

Found this article, very informative:

jmp1963, gamin, PacoRabanne and 3 others like this.
  2. onek24

onek24 New Member

Thanks for the article, but i apparently dont see how this should help with the issue? Obviously every component should be capable of playing or passing high definition UHD configurations.

The TV does because the zidoo plays just fine when directly connected to TV. And the Denon does by specs and also detects the HDMI input configurstion correctly.
    The Zidoo also should be capable.

3. Sarco

Like you say, you put an other variable... If a lamp working in wall socket but not with cord extension, logic will not mean wall socket is faulty.

4. Sarco

Also HDMI is a chain, you must power device in order to be sure the info goes from one device to other.

5. onek24

onek24 New Member

Nice analogy, yet this soft- and hardware systems are way more complex and communicate with each other while a wall socket is a plain and simple physical connection.

The issue (from my perspective) is either regarding the communication of the denon with the zidoo or with the tv and the denon. The TV is working fine with the zidoo so i now want to find out if this is the denon or the zidoo, since the zidoo can still brick the communication to the denon. I see that the denon might be the issue(hardware-defect) but yet chances are that the zidoo does the error.

Analogy:

If a lamp working in wall socket but not with cord extension, logic will not mean wall socket is faulty.
    Except for when the wall socket has a large impendance due to corrosion and the extension cord adds just the needed amount of impendance which surpasses the treshold the lamp needs for working, e.g. impendance too high and voltage on the lamp is too low. While a working wall socket would have a low impendance so the voltage is still fine.

I think the issue isn't bandwidth, so now i have to find out which device has a messed up configuration or hardware issues like bad soldering for example.

-- EDIT --

Due to my stupidity i replied to the wrong thread...
    This should be the thread:

http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/hdr-dropping-every-few-minutes.7971/page-2

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018