Chat Installing Kodi...

Discussion in 'General - Guides and FAQ' started by Peter Lichota, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Peter Lichota

Peter Lichota New Member

Hi!!....
    After some anticipation my H6 Pro arrived today and I have run into my first issue with installing Kodi direct from the Official KodiTV.com site. After downloading the latest version and attempting to set it up, the installation was abruptly halted and an error message came up which stated "This version is incompatible with your TV"??? So, I downloaded a number of older versions and got the same error message each time!!...
    Now, I also own an Alfawise H96 Pro+ and can install these same versions of Kodi with no such alerts and through the same TV. I prefer not to install the PlayStore versions as they are not as up to date! I am at a loss, very disappointed and deflated as Kodi is the very first thing I attempted to install!! I could use some input as I don't see anything addressing this issue either here or in the FAQ's section!...
    Cheers!!...
    Peter...

2. JJKK

JJKK Member Beta test group

If your not installing KODI Daily's from the KODI site, then 17.6 on the PS is the same as 17.6 stable on the KODI site.

3. Peter Lichota

Peter Lichota New Member

As I said,,, I did attempt the latest Laia 18.0 daily as I run it just fine on my H96 Pro+. But when that didn’t work, I tried the 17.6 which I also ran! I was forced to fall back on the PlayStore version which I didn’t want,,, and shouldn’t have to do! The Chrome Browser is all messed up and won’t allow proper text entry???
    It’s a beautiful box alright but,,, I didn’t count on having it arrive with glitches already!...
    Just playing with it now and we’ll see how it goes,,,
    Thanks anyway!,,,

4. JJKK

JJKK Member Beta test group

I have no issue with Chrome. Seems to work fine. Perhaps you should do a factory reset and try installing KODI and Chrome again..

5. Reelyator

Reelyator Active Member

..are you sure you have downloaded the correct Version? As far as i remember there are 32 and 64 bit apk´s in the Kodi Download Section for Android but only the 32 bit Version works on the Zidoo.