Chat I have OCD and LOVE the Home Theater 2.0

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Emmanuel81, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Emmanuel81

Emmanuel81 Member

The Zidoo box has the best local media manager when compared to ANY Android box, yes! The closest runner up is Plex and it's still number 2 or 3 if you want to throw JellyFin into the mix. In my opinion Home Theater 2.0 is the best movie manager on Android or OS X Period and I really appreciate my Zidoo box for that feature. I went from a WD Media Player to this and boy oh boy did I have to wait for an adequate replacement. This is coming from someone who has slight OCD, so I need my Movies and TV Shows spelled correctly, I need my Movie Posters nice and sharp, and my Movies format labeled properly and Zidoo gives me ALL of that. I have a movie collection that uses over 18 TB of storage and when managing that much content you can really see if a program will shine or buckle and I tell ya it's SHINING! The Zidoo HT 2.0 is not perfect but it gave me the least amount of headache especially when I got the hang of uploading TV Shows. One thing on my wish list is the capability to add a Movie or TV Show manually without going through TVDB or TMDB. Some movies that I have are not in that database, so I have to leave the file in the UNMATCHED section and that bothers me, especially when I was able to manually download the cover art.