Resolved how using avout support 2.0

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by alex wei, May 26, 2017.

1. alex wei

alex wei New Member

I wanna transfer video by hdmi,using avout transfer av to amplify(connect to rca).
    I have tried using 3.5mm-rac lan to output audio,but only niose.
    Should I setting something?But on the setting menu there is no selection for rca.

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

3. alex wei

alex wei New Member

yeah,I made a mistake,should be rac.
    I have tried use this kind cable,but only used the two of it(red &white).
    Also thanks.

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Make sure the cable is as described . It's not a standard cable . Most will not have that order of wires.

5. smartbrother

smartbrother Member

Where can you buy the exact cable?
    Can you offer one directly or give a link to order a correct one?
    There are some old links in the forum that don't work anymore...
    Thanks

6. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

ground should be the same for all . just ignore the colors and plug in the right order ( left audio to left audio - video to video etc ) , only one outputs video. so once you figure witch one ( just plug the damn thing in all 3 till you get video) , you are left with 2 audios :p

7. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Not totally correct: There are many AV RCA type of cables with most having ground/masse on the last ring but some have it on the second or even third ring seen from the cable. Zidoo has ground indeed on the last ring and is like Aiwa in the attachment. Only those cables with ground on the last ring can be used by swapping colors. :D

Manufacturers probably do this on purpose.:mad:

I mostly buy my cables via web shops as regular shops often try to make serious money selling optional cables.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  8. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Probably depends on the region then , the ones i could fine in my local stores had ground on the last ring .

9. smartbrother

smartbrother Member

the cable i bought in a market here doesnt work... only 1 of the 2 audios, the second one only give a white noise and the video doesnt work... so i guess its a wrong wiring...
    I even bought a plug and wired it myself... i also changed the lenght of the plug to 17,5mm by grinding off the last part of the plug...
    I wired it as mentioned in the picture before, didnt work... both audios worked, but not the video...
    - do i need to activate the video out? (actually I dont think so, as the audio is working and in another thread they said its always on)
    - could my plug still be too short?

are there anywhere the correct plug and wiring requirements and/or a link to buy a definately working cable?

10. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

if you had to grind off a part of it. it definitely not the right one

11. smartbrother

smartbrother Member

i was hoping i could make it right ;)

in another thread i just read that the av cable of a WD TV live would work...
    can anyone approve?