How install google playstore ?

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Allan, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Allan

Allan New Member

Hi all,

Just buy a zidoo Z9X , it's my first experience with zidoo and I have a problem for installing google playstore :mad::mad: . After I'd like install prime video from Amazon.

Can someone give me any help ? o_Oo_O

Many thanks

Regards :):)

Allan

2. bongzidoo

bongzidoo New Member

Allan likes this.
  3. bongzidoo

bongzidoo New Member

after a while playprotect problem is now gone but there is NO Netflix in google playstore

4. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Firstly you obviously need the Google Play Store version firmware, denoted by "G"

Latest public version is here:

http://apidl.zidoo.tv/Z9X/v6.0.35/Z9X_P_v6.0.35_G_202009031800_ota-package.zip

Once installed do the following:

1. Open Google Play Store app then Exit.
    2. Goto Quick Setting>Other>About>GSF ID, Make a note of the GSF ID.
    3. Goto https://www.google.com/android/uncertified log in and enter the GSF ID in the box provided
    4. Click Google Play Store APP, if it is still not activated, then restart Z9X and check again.

Allan likes this.
  5. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

As far as I know, the player is no certified by Netflix

Allan likes this.
  6. Allan

Allan New Member

Thank you very much for all informations, that's working now ... ( My problem was that I installed the normal firmware so that don't work ... )
    Regards
    Allan

7. Allan

Allan New Member

In the Z9x , Netflix is in preinstall , and after compete install , it works with a good quality , more than prime video amazon ... wait for an update maybe ...

8. Random_Vibration

Random_Vibration Active Member

Never buy something waiting for an update. If it doesn't do what you want, return it because it may never do what you want.

Zidoo has never supported high quality streams from streaming apps. Still doesn't. Don't expect it to ever do so because the past has been quite informative to future prospects.

toshu likes this.
  9. Željko Sušek

Željko Sušek New Member

ZIDOO Z9X - GOOGLE PLAY- USB AUDIO PLAYER PRO

I wanted to install USB AUDIO PLAYER PRO in ZIDOO Z9X. This was written about on the ZIDOO forum - separately: with settings and comparison with similar players and how to get to the application - the only thing I know about is via GOOGLE PLAY.

I went through all the procedures, but without success. The last problem is the latest firmware for ZIDOO Z9X - through which my device refused to install older ones - a link in the tips for the version that can do this: it shows a GSF ID that I don't see in the latest firmware. Where is he now?

My Google Accounts are tidy, with a list of devices I'm registered on - there's ZIDOO - but GOOGLE PLAY is different - it's not on the install list - and I haven't found a paid app download on the Internet - except illegal (?) Which cannot be started.

That’s the downside of ZIDOO, but the device is much better than many I’ve had. Are there any newer tips - successes for this problem - so to continue where I left off - to begin with?

10. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

@Željko Sušek UAPP can easily be installed using Google's Play Store (Google Play) but as you have worked out, you need the "_G" version of the firmware for your model. Then there is a procedure to install it which includes closing it and then opening it again in order that the GSF ID is shown. Search this forum - there are quite a few posts with detailed instructions

11. Željko Sušek

Željko Sušek New Member

Thank you!
    It's not easy - impossible for now! My Google Accounts are in order, I have three devices on which I am registered. - there is also ZIDOO Z9X - but - but in the list of devices that GOOGLE PLAY suggests as an installation option - there is no ZIDOO X9Z - I cannot install USB AUDIO PLAYER PRO - I cannot install ANY application that is installed on ZIDOO - because GOOGLE PLAY does not offers as a choice the Z9X. I tried to install with "HiBy" from other places or with download and then via USB - everything: "third party", "unreliable", "we can not allow installation" - almost identical sentences that state why GOOGLE has already lost the lawsuit with alternative providers .
    How to find GSF IG - I will try to find it.

12. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

@Željko Sušek - no, you need to search for GSF ID

I see that @Markswift2003 said above: -

Firstly you obviously need the Google Play Store version firmware, denoted by "G"

1. Open Google Play Store app then Exit.
    2. Goto Quick Setting>Other>About>GSF ID, Make a note of the GSF ID.
    3. Goto https://www.google.com/android/uncertified log in and enter the GSF ID in the box provided
    4. Click Google Play Store APP, if it is still not activated, then restart Z9X and check again.

As I said you need to open Google Play then EXIT - just follow the steps precisely - good luck!

13. Željko Sušek

Željko Sušek New Member

Everything as you said - succeeded! The certification page contains the number I entered - checked several times, but my z9x is not in the list of registered devices in Google Play - after 40 minutes. Maybe you should get some sleep?

14. Željko Sušek

Željko Sušek New Member

The devices are numbered, everything settled down after one hour. I didn’t know the team was from the Mediterranean!

15. Harvey

Harvey New Member

Hi all,

Just got my Neo S. Where can I download the “G” FW?

16. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

Have a look on McBluna.net he posts all the firmware and lots of other interesting stuff

17. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

As I know NEO X and NEO S not have "G" FW version.

18. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Confirmed.

To use music streaming services I recommended using a smart phone for those and send the audio via BT LDAC to Neo player BT DAC Input. See my Neo X review for details.

pcristi likes this.
  19. S Shah

S Shah New Member

Kindly help me to install Google Play on z9x. Thank you.

20. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

You've to execute Google Play Store to create a GSF for your player.

upload_2022-8-10_7-48-59.png