Home Theatre Update

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by Markswift2003, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Osmar, Galactic, am2 and 2 others like this.
  2. Markswift2003

Yeah, I have a few here and there - still can't find any common denominator as to why they don't play...

3. Deano86

Deano86 Active Member

What does this particular feature do?
    Thanks!

4. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

5. Markswift2003

It allows all the labels to be independently controlled, so you can now keep a watched symbol but remove ratings...

6. Zwanzig

Zwanzig Member

A question for the boss who is working hard to improve HT2. :)
    Is it possible to improve reading information from NFO files (KODI format)?
    It retrieves information from TMDB quite well but in my case (I use Polish) for some movies (mainly older ones) there is no information in Polish. And when it comes to Polish films, the possibilities are very limited.
    I edit movie information using Tiny MEdia Manager - which I save in NFO files.
    Reading these files over HT2 is a bit problematic. It won't always load the NFO file, it will only download from TMDB, sometimes no graphics (I have set it to local reading).
    TV Series are actually quite scattered.
    I can insert a sample NFO file if needed.
    Can add a function for a specific movie - "reload information from NFO file"

7. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

pls provide some NFOs

8. Nejiro

Nejiro Member

I have several live concerts that I would like to group in one view and therefore I created a collection called music in which I inserted all the concerts, because when I go to view it it only shows it horizontally, there is no way to see the covers in grid mode?
    Thanks

9. Zwanzig

Zwanzig Member

When it comes to Movies, this may not be a problem.
    Mostly it doesn't load some of the local graphics.
    I give examples - movies are in the collection:
    http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?att...0/&temp_hash=cb6f13324a4d6b2daee069dec37e6416

The problem also appears when I have two movies in different versions. They are in separate folders, e.g. Theatrical Edition and Extended Edition. Sometimes they appear in HT as two movies (with the same name) and sometimes only one movie.
    In NFO files - finally there is the: Edition line from which HT could read information.
    Fast & Furious 6 - File from which HT read the information about the Edition
    Spider-Man 2.1 - File from which HT did not read the information

It is worse with TV series - right now after loading, I have everything scattered.
    Some TV series are called Season 1, other episodes load as other movies and some will not recognize at all.
    Some examples:
    Babylon Berlin - season 1 and 2 loaded, season 3 not loaded
    Space - 1999 - not recognized at all
    These are just examples but I can't put it all together by hand.
    If it were able to read NFO efficiently, the option "reload information from NFO file" would help
    Otherwise you have to delete everything and scan the disks again.

Attached Files:

10. Sampinto89

Sampinto89 Member

Finally! I will update my review of the UHD2000 once I try it this evening... :);)

11. Markswift2003

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
    am2, Galactic and 3DBuff like this.
  12. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

Should we wait for HT ...24 later on ;)

13. Markswift2003

About half an hour... :)

zarathoestra and Derek Watson like this.
  14. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

No idea how you get these updates, but can't you get a Music Player APK update too?

Юрий Гандев likes this.
  15. Markswift2003

I'm just helping out with HT a bit - not heard anything about the music player - I assume any update to that will come along with the next firmware update.

16. Nice Monkey

Thanks! Would be happy to assist for MP5 development as you do for HT2. Somebody must be working very hard on that one too as Zidoo X is coming. Maybe that is the reason and they don't like revealing features yet?

17. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

check this out -> https://t.me/ZidooNews

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    zarathoestra and Nice Monkey like this.
  18. Nice Monkey

Thanks for revealing that. Don't have Telegram or others, not even Facebook or Twitter.
    I am content following it here then. :D

Got WhatsApp and Skype just because my friends stated I would get isolated without those and I saw they had a serious point there. ;)
    It takes time to teach an old dog new tricks!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
  19. Markswift2003

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
    McBluna, Galactic and DELUCAS like this.
  20. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

The rate this is going gonna permanantly damage my usb stick ;)

zarathoestra likes this.