Home theatre can't go fast forward or backyard

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by lucausee, Jul 27, 2020.

1. lucausee

lucausee New Member

In some movies mkv i see >>>video could not support this operation
    It's impossible to go fast forward or fast backward.....or to change chapter... Why?
    Z9s last firmware
    Home theatre 3.0.40
    Thanks in advance
    Luca

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Presumably the player (as in the software player, not the box!) not recognising a designation in the <Cues Element> in the MKV - there've been a few changes to the Cues Element in the Matroska spec over the years, so probably just a badly muxed file.

You could upload one of the offending files and send a link to service@zidoo.tv and ask them to look at it.

Be very specific in your description of the issue - the only way potential bugs can be ironed out is if the issue can be duplicated.

3. lucausee

lucausee New Member

Thank you. There's a software to "read" the cues element? And what I'm looking for? I try with info in vlc player on computer but nothing seems unusual.....

4. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Not that I know of - you could try remuxing with the latest version of MKVToolnix.

5. lucausee

lucausee New Member

Ok thanks, but i see also problem with some .avi files. In some mkw i delete chapters and now it works, but some others no. Kodi eats everything, no problem at all... Boh!