Home Theater 2.0 - Tips/Questions/Tricks

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1295)' started by manifesto1969, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

Go in your Zidoo android setting select app, find control app and delete the data. When connecting from your phone or tablet it will ask you to add password.

2. Tony23

Tony23 New Member

[QUOTE = "Sarco, post: 40283, membro: 36"] Vai nella tua app Android di Zidoo seleziona l'app, trova l'app di controllo e cancella i dati. Quando ti connetti dal tuo telefono o tablet ti chiederà di aggiungere una password. [/ QUOTE]

Thanks for the information I will try tonight and let me know.

3. godalmighty

godalmighty Active Member

i add new season Ash vs Evil Dead, season 3, all episodes recognized not like TWD S08E13-16 did not recognized
    but from E03-10 i dont see any fanart and plot
    if HT2.0 using IMDB for database, maybe using TVDB is much better
    i think IMDB is good for movies not tv show

4. JohnS

JohnS Member

No it uses imdb as a reference but scraps movie - tv information from TVDB

5. Tony23

Tony23 New Member

[QUOTE = "Sarco, post: 40283, membro: 36"] Vai nella tua app Android di Zidoo seleziona l'app, trova l'app di controllo e cancella i dati. Quando ti connetti dal tuo telefono o tablet ti chiederà di aggiungere una password. [/ QUOTE]

Thanks for the help everything is ok

Sarco likes this.
  6. godalmighty

but why some user can and some cannot get the best result
    or it have something to do with the region, i mean the internet

7. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

About it, i talked to zidoo a few days ago i do not know if they will work on this problem

See you

godalmighty likes this.
  8. JohnS

JohnS Member

As I said before I'm having same problems as others. Without changing anything it can't recognize a show where it could. I don't understand it, find a show and miss an episode or two

9. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

Maybe each episode have to be name exactly in the same form for all episode?

10. JohnS

JohnS Member

Yes it is done automatically from Sonarr app so it's not the name I know for sure

11. ton_dahlia

ton_dahlia Member

Hi, for the poster showing in HT 2.0, Do I have to plug usb HDD before turn on the unit (mine is X10) to showing the poster right ?

because of when I tried to plug USB after turn unit on at the home menu and then access to HT 2.0 , it's not recognize my USB drive so the poster is not showing.

but if I plug USB before turn it on, it's looks fine

Is it normal or bug ?

12. godalmighty

hopely they will concern about it
    i do it with my the walking dead S08E01-16 but only E13-16 did not recognized and dump it at Unmatched section :(
    yes you have to plug in and power it up in the same time :(

no, its not normal but i`m sure zidoo team get on it very soon, i hope

Last edited: May 5, 2018
    ton_dahlia likes this.
  13. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

I'm new to Zidoo X9S and still in the process of discovering and setting it up. I use Micro SD and set up directory for posters exclusively to it. If one of the external drives is not on it will skip this section of movies. Other than that it works pretty good.

Scraping is a bit awkward with a lot of entries that require manual fixing. I ran into a second filtered word just like a "demo" in Angels & Demons (2009) that can't be sync I have Pan (2015) that has the same issue. It won't show proper matching entry. Following the IMDB trick, ID : tt3332064 solves this problem.

Did anybody figure out the search function? Any reasonable number of movies in the database needs quick search function. Search from menu opens up quick navigational panel looking like a flip phone keyboard. I have original remote and wireless small keyboard connected to Zidoo. I'm used to keyboard shortcuts in Kodi. Typing on the keyboard does not do anything. So is pressing numerical keys on the original remote (the flip phone texting style). You need to navigate to the numerical key, hit OK and use arrow key to get the letter. There should be a better more direct way for this.

14. DavidWu5

DavidWu5 Member

Hi,the tech guy is on fixing the issue. Sorry about your inconvenience and will update to you as soon as possible

godalmighty likes this.
  15. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Thanks David :)

16. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Update on its way soon will have to be a little patient . :)

At least its coming

17. Claudiu

Claudiu Member

Hello, is there a way to physically delete a movie from HT?
    Also, clicking on media player in the browser app (ip:9528), it throws an error in Chinese and does nothing.
    And also in the app, the TV section has a Blu-ray icon and all categories after that are wrong.
    Thank you.

Last edited: May 12, 2018
  18. godalmighty

thanks @DavidWu5
    thats a very very good news

19. Claudiu

Claudiu Member

One more question: do I have to manually match every episode of an unmatched series? Is there any way to automatically recognize the rest of the episodes once one of them is manually matched?
    Thank you.

20. godalmighty

maybe in the next update firmware, its all gonna fix