Home Theater 2.0 - Tips/Questions/Tricks

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1295)' started by manifesto1969, Jan 26, 2018.

1. godalmighty

godalmighty Active Member

1. i dont think its all about naming issue, look at my post up there
    2. yes that what i asked too to ziddo team to fix it, the solution for me now, i put all my cartoon and anime movie in one folder and then i scan it separately with other source
    and i did the same with my Asian movies too :p so when i want too see my children or Asian collections, i can go to filter it
    yes, maybe ziddo can fix or at least give users to choose where the metadata source prefered to used
    with kodi i always used TVDB not IMDB for my tv shows

2. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

yes, it may take a few seconds

3. godalmighty

what is take a few second?
    do you mean in a few second there`s gonna an firmware update?

4. litlgi74

litlgi74 Member

Has anyone been able to scrape Angels and Demons? The Tom Hanks film. Not only can I not scrape it, it is not even visible in my library.

5. godalmighty

@OlivierQC did it, see page 9
    maybe it is not invisible but fall down to unmatched section
    if you found it at unmatched section, just try rematch it with IMDB ID : tt0808151

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  6. OlivierQC

I talked about external hdd recognition and zidoo, it was a few seconds before the movies were available in Ht 2.0

7. OlivierQC

it is weird because
    it is weird, some people have problems and others do not have problems

8. godalmighty

its not just weird but make me dizzy too
    why @Camel4 can fixed episode 13-16 from the walking dead season8 but not with me
    before that some user cannot scraped Game of Thrones but i dont have any problem with that
    it really confusing, my quest is maybe all because ht get metadata from IMDB not from TVDB for tv show

9. litlgi74

litlgi74 Member

Angels (2009) worked... But nothing else.

10. samavi

samavi New Member

Hello everyone,

Anyone have same problem ?
    On my Zidoo X9s Home Theater 2.0 losses my source after each restart
    My source is a folder on my NAS (SMB)

Thanks for suggestions to fix it

11. manifesto1969

manifesto1969 Member

Try adding your sources via the media centre app instead. Otherwise do a factory reset and try again.

12. samavi

samavi New Member

Thanks !
    Will try and let you know

13. godalmighty

i think its a bug, hope it fix with firmware update next
    i use docking for my hdd and plug into usb3.0 port, if i power up x9s first or i power up my docking first, my sources loss too
    all i have to do is power up together and all my sources is coming back

14. samavi

samavi New Member

To be honest i really dont care about HT 2.0 as i use only KODI , but i just wanted to understand why

15. godalmighty

me in the other hand, i dont rely on kodi anymore
    that why i bought this box :D
    so i really care if zidoo team must have fix this bug and others improvement to

16. p98

p98 New Member

Same case as mine. Pls refer to my posts on page 9. I think it is a programming bug when the movie name contains "demo". In my case, I named it "Angels & Demons", where "D" a is full-width character. In fact, you may rename it to any things without "demo", such as "Angels & De_mons", "Angels & Dxmons", etc

17. p98

p98 New Member

Again it happens to me too. It happens when you have set your HDDs hibernate in your NAS. In my case, when it happens, I just turn off the X9S and turn it back on again. HT2 can find the source again and works perfectly.

18. samavi

samavi New Member

Ok will try this
    Thx

19. Tony23

Tony23 New Member

Hi, because if I try to connect with the tablet or iPhone on Home Theater 2.0, ask me for my password? I use version 2.0.15, do you know which password to enter? Thank you

20. JohnS

JohnS Member

I'm facing similar problems with scraping as others. All of a sudden, HT2.0 refuses to scrap the Homeland 7 series from episode 7 and afterwards, no matter what I've tried it puts the last episodes as unknown, I haven't changed name nor anything. Same goes with Big Bang also! Strange things, I like a lot HT2.0 but it must be more stable