HELP PLZ! Illegal authorized (1)

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Руслан Фойда, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Hello
    I bought Zidoo a few days ago. Everything worked well. But today I got an error:
    Illegal authorized (1)

[​IMG]

Net Mac: 80: 0a: 80: 5a: 72: 70
    Help, Please

2. Today, everything worked. Could you please explain what was the problem? I'm worried that this will happen again in the future.

3. videobruce

videobruce Member

Maybe it's a plot by the three Dictator stooges; Trump, Putin, and that fat Korean punk kid. Since no one here seems to have or if they do wants to answer. :mad:

4. Ekul

Ekul Member

Your box is bricked, because if zidoo servers in china are down they will lock your box.
    More and more people starts topics about this strange behaviour of zidoo activation.
    They lie when they say you flashed wrong firmware. For sure something dirty is going on. I had many mediaplayers before but never encountered this illigal zidoo business.
    Get a refund asap.
    They could sell so many more boxes if they stop with startup activation, as picture quality is still very awsome.

5. videobruce

videobruce Member

Why in the 1st place is there any connection to any servers other than the program (video) the requested application is asking for?

6. peresicne

peresicne New Member

help please

Attached Files:

7. videobruce

videobruce Member

The question still remains, what/where are you trying to access??

Have you added another Internet application?
    Turn off auto updates (which you should do in the 1st place).
    Disconnect/disable your Internet connection and see what happens.

8. peresicne

peresicne New Member

Clean system. Applications are not installed. I connect the Internet. A message appears.

9. jycai

jycai New Member

Is this the real Zidoo X9S? not the cheap "Ourglass" on ebay?

10. peresicne

peresicne New Member

the real Zidoo X9S

11. jycai

jycai New Member

Since most people don't have this problem, the most likely scenarios are either your mac address is blocked or missing in Ziddo's server, either way contact them to solve the problem.

12. videobruce

videobruce Member

Have you USB flashed you unit w/ a image file (start from scratch)?

13. Amti Bacsi

Amti Bacsi New Member

Bad firmware . X10 or other. Try to img install

videobruce likes this.
  14. videobruce

videobruce Member

Agreed. A USB flash will wipe out everything, but in this case you have little to loose. ;)