have not received my order

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by nick, Sep 21, 2016.

1. nick

nick New Member

hi can some kind person help me please i bought a zidoo x9s of geekbuying and ordered and paid for it in august 24 i know it was only presale then but now it has been released i can not get any where with geekbuying i have contacted them a few times just to get told the first time yours will be shipped out on the 16 of september now all i get is when we get another batch yours will be shipped i have been told this 2 times now even today i get there is such a demand for this device when the next batch comes in a couple of days yours will be next its just its getting to sound like a broken record any help please would be very much appreciated

2. davpel

davpel New Member

Join the club. I've tried to cancel my order several times and they have continually ignored me. I've since ordered through Amazon and expect delivery today. I plan on filing a dispute with Paypal ASAP.

3. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

not sure zidoo can do anything about geekbuying.

4. nick

nick New Member

i know HaoSs but it just seems a bit much really that every time i contact geekbuying i get a different story or they dont respond when i ask for my money back

5. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

they probably had more orders then devices in hand. U know the frustration. thats the price for preorder .

6. spring

spring Guest

HI
    we will contact the geekbuying.

7. nick

nick New Member

thank you spring im really getting annoyed now as they contacted me today saying can i wait longer its perfectic how geekbuying can treat customers they are quick enough to take customers money but dont like giving the money back very upset and very dissapointed in geekbuying

8. stopper

stopper New Member

I all just thought I would let you know that, I`m also having the same problem with geekbuying, who have not shipped my order since I ordered it on the 15 august, told me last week that the product was in, yet my account still showing not shipped, can any of zidoo staff please confirm whether they have sent the products out to geekbuying or not, and how many. thanks

9. stopper

stopper New Member

Hi all, thought I would let you know that geekbuying have finally shipped my zidoo x9s today whoopee?

10. nick

nick New Member

hopefully mine was shipped today can not wait to start getting some help with this device from you great guys on here as for me this will be my first zidoo product so any help you can give me guys will be very much appreciated and thank you in advance