H6 Pro - No Power

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by Bigmac, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Bigmac

Bigmac New Member

I am hoping that someone can help me out seeing I have had no response back from the Zidoo Team for the last few weeks. I purchased the H6 PRO in December after reading and watching multiple reviews. It worked great for the first month and a half until it stopped working. The power on light does not go on and the unit doesn't power up. Logically, it can be either the power supply or the box, but, how do I know ? How I can I simply test either unit to see which one it is ? I have tried it in different plugs around the house, bt, still no power. Also, how do I get either part or both if required, replaced ? Can someone please steer me in the right direction ?

2. sfanetti

sfanetti Member Beta test group

Retourn to Zidoo. Garantee cover your product.

3. Bigmac

Bigmac New Member

Return it to China ? Will probably cost me the same amount that I paid for the unit ? Is there no other option ?

4. manik

manik New Member

Just go to your local electronic accessories shop and buy a new dc adapter. Keep with you both the adapter and box so you can test it there.

5. JJKK

JJKK Member Beta test group

Return it to the retailer you bought it from. Have you contacted service@zidoo.tv or support@zidoo.tv

6. Bigmac

Bigmac New Member

I bought it noff Amazon.ca and it is passed 30 days. Nothing back from Zidoo.

7. Bigmac

Bigmac New Member

I took your advice and went out and bought a new power supply. It is definitely bigger in size than the original but the guy at the electronics store ensured me that it would do the job and it does. Wonder why a Power Supply would go in less than 2 months ?

8. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

Wouldn't the power supply be covered for one year? If they refuse to fix it, I'd let them know your going to post a negative review on all sales sites and android boards. I might even do a Youtube review or contact many reviews who are online. At the every least I'd post a bad review on Youtube reviewers webpages.

Since it's Chinese New Year, are they shutdown for 3 weeks?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  9. Bigmac

Bigmac New Member

I will be kind enough to wait for the end of the Chinese New Year before going after them.

10. Raymond irving

Raymond irving New Member

I have same problem no power light changed power adapters but still same

11. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

Kyle2019 likes this.