H6 Pro keeps on reseting

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by sbatty, Mar 10, 2018.

1. sbatty

sbatty New Member

Hi I am new to this so I apologise if this is a stupid question but my device keeps on rebooting there is no pattern at all to when it will happen I am on the latest firmware can any body help

Simon

2. Vladimir Todorovic

Vladimir Todorovic New Member

Do you have problem with power adapter/plug, try to rotate power cord/plug little and see what happens

3. sbatty

sbatty New Member

there is always power to the device so I don't think its that

4. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

Try reloading the firmware.

5. sbatty

sbatty New Member

will try that

6. dikonomi

dikonomi Member

I had this problem with my previous box, a Nexbox MXQ Pro (a cheap one, 25 Euros), it used to reboot every few hours, sometimes tens of minutes. I used to rotate/pull the power cord or plug/unplug and after several attempts it worked, but later everything became worse, it went on and off repeatedly every second and never turned on. The standby light was always on, meaning there was power. Once, after trying unsuccessfully to turn it on by rotating the cord and plugging/unplugging, I became so angry I pulled the cord really hard, while keeping it plugged to the socket, really wishing to break it, and it finally turned on! The box never rebooted and worked fine for a couple of months or maybe three, but then the problem returned and I could not make it work, no matter how strong I pulled the cord. Then I got H96 and this works fine, but now you are scaring :) me somehow, thinking it could happen to this one too.

7. manik

manik New Member

Try a new DC adapter at firtst.

8. mitchell4you

mitchell4you Member

bah..
    looks like.. I have the same issue.. now?
    watched a buch of EPs on Netflix.. got the "loading screen" tried restart vid..nope..restart netlix nope
    restart zidoo...perhaps (note:I'm online with tablet so,its non related to network)
    zidoo logo/wallpaper/black screen/skin (then again...then again) launcher (unresponsive)
    unplugged power... then again...boot but no app would run.. (then used settings/storage/internal/empty cache)
    unplugged..power waited abit.. now it boots (temp app says oke) Netflix is running fine again

I agree.. probably poweradapor on last leg
    or perhaps a problem "cache is full" but android thinks its not.. so not emptying it?
    (I have have seen this before on other allwinner unit)