Green screen on Zidoo Z9s

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by Phill, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Phill

Phill New Member

I just updated to the beta 1.9.7, but now the box randomly shows a green screen, then goes black and nothing works, until restarting it..............any one else getting this ?

2. PSP

PSP New Member

Yeah, getting lots of green screens with that firmware. Looks like everything is very buggy at the moment. Not good, really.

3. splintyg

splintyg Member

Exactly. I guess it will kill a product z9s. A lot of forums are full of negative opinions. Thnat guys from zidoo don't think aver two days in forward...

4. DaMacFunkin

DaMacFunkin Active Member

Hi, the files I am getting green screen and reboots with all seem to have 7.1 aac tracks, I haven't tried 7.1 flac yet, is there any consistency in the files that cause you problems?

5. PSP

PSP New Member

Hi all! Got a new unit and no green screens at all, not even once (with the last 2 firmware updates). Conclusion: This must be a hardware failure, so get your Z9S exchanged.

6. DaMacFunkin

Woaaa horses, your particular unit may be fine now exchanged, but can you categorically state you have no problems with 7.1 aac files?
    They are the only files that give me problems, everything else is fine.

7. PSP

PSP New Member

Sorry, not tested any 7.1 aac file. I only choose the sound option in my language, I don‘t look at it if its 7.1 dts,dolby or anything.

8. DaMacFunkin

Which is sort of what I'm saying, that unless your specific about things you can't make blanket statements.