Great Box So Just Fix It?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by jjjackson, Nov 14, 2018.

1. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

I really like my H6 pro, so I really wish the company would just fix the few problems it has.

For me it works great except for the google play problem.

I love the picture and sound quality and I find it very easy to use.

One reality, the company's image and future sales depends on the perception that Zidoo products are quality backed up with first class support.

If future buyers are afraid to take a chance on Zidoo products, the company will not survive!

Zidoo, the future is up to you, you can make it an Allwinner (pun intended) or you can struggle to stay afloat.

2. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

PS: I went to Amazon and simply did a search for Zidoo. A ton of other STBs came up, but not one Zidoo item. How can you stay in business if you can't sell on Amazon?

3. mitchell4you

mitchell4you Member

on freaktab there is developer working on the beelink h6 fw (gs1)
    perhaps.. the zidoo also gets some attention/love

Currently.. on my unit no Google play unresponsive msg and search works properly
    *deepfreezed Google apps.. reboot...fw upgrade.. reboot.. unfreeze ( or perhaps I got lucky )
    I do get other unresponsive msg's like 'keyboard' and 'android system webview'
    and WiFi not seeing any networks...but if manual is used...it just connects?!
    (auto connect known networks works)
    a few days ago,
    I did a coolmod.. it no longer throttles in gov:performers mode (1.8 GHz )
    *I'm trying to make it a retro/game system with games on usb3 stick ( perhaps usb3 msata drive )

anyway.. it good to here that there is work being done on custom fw for the h6/allwinners

4. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

How much money and how many sales has Zidoo lost simply because they can't fix a few software problems?