"google uncertified device" problem

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by hasaslan, Mar 29, 2017.

1. hasaslan

hasaslan New Member

Dear Zidoo Team and Friends,
    I use "D-Smart Go" aplication, but the aplication don'n allow to play its content (film, live TV, etc.). The application warns that "Your device is uncertified by Google, only certified devices can play content." What can I do? Please help...

2. nikos_a

nikos_a Active Member

Nothing you can do. This is on android. Usually such apps require Android TV and will not run on patched android or they run but only display SD resolution.

3. hasaslan

hasaslan New Member

Hi, Zidoo Team
    Why Zidoo X9S does not listed in the Google-certified devices list? Please certify New firmware v1.3.0 version for ZIDOO X9S to Google. Since some applications require Google certification. I checked the Google-certified list and I saw Zidoo X9S does't take place. (Link: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1727131?hl=en).
    I believe you would solve the problem.
    Thanks...

4. nikos_a

nikos_a Active Member

5. Jake98

Jake98 New Member

If you can get your devices gsf number ( Google service framework ) and the devices Android ID number you can then register the device online. But getting that done without using any kind of a Google service is almost impossible. I did with one of my tablets that I had rooted. I done a factory reset on it and didn't set up an account with Google. That allowed me to use Yahoo and download "device ID" which gives all the information needed to get certified. But I'm afraid to remove my account from my H6 b/c once you remove your account you can't get it back. If anyone can help , I'd be ever in your debt. If anyone has a phone that's been uncertified I can tell you how to remedy that.
    Sincerely,Jake