Google Play Issue

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by WoodyChan, Jun 1, 2019.

1. WoodyChan

WoodyChan New Member

My Google Play Store and Youtube have not worked on my Z9S (with the latest firmware) since last week. I did try to reinstall the the play store using the Google play kit but it didn't work. How should I fix it? Thanks.

2. YellowCows

YellowCows New Member

I am in the same boat. I even downloaded an apk of the google play store and deleted youtube and all google apps but it is still broken.

3. WoodyChan

WoodyChan New Member

I really wonder if this issue is relevant to the latest policy of Google on Chinese brands of equipment...

4. Stev

Stev New Member

I suggest you factory reset your z9s should help you.​

5. WoodyChan

WoodyChan New Member

Yes, it worked for a short while... and I have been looping in this process...

6. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Just tested and it works for me. Obviously had to un-install and re-install after the FW upgrade.

7. WoodyChan

WoodyChan New Member

Actually, I first upgraded the software from a brand new machine and then installed the Google play kit. Yes, I did try to uninstall and reinstall the kit but it still didn't work. Anyway, I will try to repeat this process again later today. Thank you for your advice.

8. WoodyChan

WoodyChan New Member

Finally, I deleted my Google account in the Android's system menu and it prompted some errors. Then I reloaded the machine's firmware. Now everything seems alright.

9. caputo

caputo New Member

which google play kit apk is everyone using? i'm on the latest firmware update (2.2.61).

10. xtripsnova

xtripsnova Member

Hello. I am running 2.2.61 and after a time I almost let go of this device I am happy with it.
    I also have this problem with GooglePlay. I am not reinstalling the whole thing.
    Is there a workaround?