First impression firmware 1.0.8

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by zakiid, Sep 19, 2017.

1. zakiid

zakiid New Member

mine just arrived
    first impressions-nearly positive
    br

2. kokobsb

kokobsb New Member

received my h6pro today wow sorry zidoo what a Mess!!!! this box is, I understand is an initial release but it wont play any 4k movies when hdmi is set to 4k 60hz it displays blue screen then freezes when hdmi is 4k 30 hz it will play .when it plays (by luck) the smurfs 2 the uhd complete one, audio doesn't start with video, in any hd audio the audio doesn't start with the video need to pause then press play .other than that multiple frame skips in any resolution.hdr is a big big mess doesn't select bluray standard ycbr 420 10 bit it says cant change .so it is locked on ycbr 444 : 8 bit .for the audio there is a problem with pass-through for sure. so yeah I hope some other people who received their boxes can confirm .if you have any questions don't be shy.

3. warren_wh

warren_wh Active Member Staff Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Hi, I use LG TV, can set 4k 60p, hdr function is also normal.
    3.png 4.png
    5.png

4. Ayokoya

Ayokoya Member

Good to know that 2160p@60Hz & HDR works on LG. My H6 Pro is on a slow boat from China, may be in hand in 2 weeks. I am hoping that it will play the above video as good as the X8 & X9S, the same video I reported that the X7 has difficulty playing at 2160p 60Hz with HDR on.

To those who are evaluating the H6 Pro, can you give us a feedback on how it performs with Amazon Prime video, and most importantly, using the browser to play science-channel videos?

Thanks!

5. kokobsb

kokobsb New Member

6. kokobsb

kokobsb New Member

ok I did a factory reset on my box and now I can set the resolutions to 4k 60 and hdr to 420 10 bit ,when I restart the box it goes back to 1080 p and hdr and color output to auto.and it does not play 4k movies the( complete) uhd iso properly sometimes I get a black screen , sound does not kick in until manually stopping the movie and replaying .other than that it plays 1080p movies very good .

7. warren_wh

Hi kokobsb,
    Thank you very much for your feedback!
    1. Set 4k 60 can not save the problem, our internal test version has been resolved, if you need to be sent to you.
    2. Can not play uhd iso problem, we have been dealing with.

Thank you very much! Any questions are fed back to us.

Thank you!

8. jpnn80

jpnn80 New Member

As already one month has passed since your last reply, can you give us the state of uhd iso support ?

9. warren_wh

Hi, The internal beta version already supports udh iso.

Kris likes this.
  10. Thartat

Thartat New Member

i think is good bro! Thanks