Eversolo DMP-A6 Music streamer player coming soon.

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by mirror, Feb 17, 2023.

1. Nutul

Nutul Well-Known Member

Just my 2c on the topic... a simple remote, allowing for volume control and source selection should be a GREAT thing to have. More complex settings be left to the touch-screen, or the app.

2. Napoli

Napoli New Member

Amazon just posted the DMP-A6 for sale on the US website. I ordered one. Looks like a delivery date of 5/28

Last edited: May 13, 2023
    Mfgillia likes this.
  3. Spizz

Spizz Member

No longer showing on Amazon.

4. Spizz

Spizz Member

Another review. Not as hyperbolic but still the reviewer added it to his system to keep-

The OLED screen of the Zidoo Neo Alpha does look a bit better, although sadly smaller.

gymnos likes this.
  5. Zork

Zork New Member

Does the DMP-A6 come preloaded with the Tunein app? It looks like the apps which are based on the Android APK files have to loaded in the DMP-A6 thru an external computer, is this the case? I was hoping you could just load apps directly to the DMP-A6 thru WiFi or ethernet connection.

6. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

When you first hit the Tunein app shortcut, it downloads/installs the app then it's ready to go - no external computer needed.

7. Zork

Zork New Member

Ok Thanks! What about adding other apps, how do you load the APK files on to a drive or computer to load them in to the DMP-A6. I thought most Android and IOS apps load directly in to the phones or tablets.

8. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Presumably you'd just side load them from wherever you want - USB, network etc - I haven't tried and see no reason to.

What apps are you thinking of? It's not like it's a Kodi box.

9. Mfgillia

Mfgillia New Member

Looks like its back up now. Unfortunately though they won't ship to Taiwan. :(

10. Napoli

Napoli New Member

Amazon’s delivery estimate was way off, I just got a message that it is out for delivery. I can’t wait to get this set up.

Mfgillia likes this.
  11. Korvenwin

Korvenwin Member

A comment to my dealer from Zidoo:

"Habrá un control remoto para el DMP-A6 ya que también recibimos muchos comentarios y solicitudes", what translated to english means that there will be a remote control for DMP-A6 based on users demand. upload_2023-5-17_16-13-36.gif

gymnos likes this.
  12. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Good move. Attachment does not display anything.

Last edited: May 17, 2023
  13. Burki

Burki Member

While waiting for my preorder: When will become the DMP-A6 Roon ready?

14. Arcticpollen

Arcticpollen Active Member

It may not be listed yet as Roon take an age to update their site after approval.

Mine arrived this morning and has been working seamlessly in Roon for most of the day.

Burki likes this.
  15. Burki

Burki Member

Fine and which audio options in Roon are possible in using the HDMI out?

16. Arcticpollen

Arcticpollen Active Member

I’m afraid I haven’t tried it over HDMI yet as it’s set up in my home office and connected via XLR to some Genelec monitors via a sub.

If I get time over the weekend, I’ll try it out downstairs over HDMI into my Arcam.

17. Korvenwin

Korvenwin Member

Yo can set Roon endpoint as 2.0, 5.1 or 7.1 output.

18. Burki

Burki Member

Thanks, but what can you set for PCM and (if available) for DSD?

19. Cep

Cep New Member

hi to all, I wanted to install google podcast in apk, I manage to install it but cannot start it why?

20. glc650

glc650 Member

Is Eversolo actually working on getting the A6 certified as Roon Ready or are they content with just using the Neo S's certification?