Do not turn on

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by kristal0211, Oct 9, 2016.

1. kristal0211

kristal0211 New Member

Yesterday morning, turned on the console. She HDMI cable is connected to the TV. As optical cable - with the AV receiver. Launched for viewing video in HD quality, which is 18 minutes. After the show, left menu, select the next clip, pressed "PLAY". inscription appeared on the TV screen, "video download" and "upload circle" was filled with green. Fill in the quarter, the picture froze. On pressing the button on the remote console does not react buttons. After five minutes of observation of this static picture, I turned off the power button on the rear side of the console. After 1 minute, turn the power on the same key. On the screen appeared a "boot" inscription, which was replaced by the word "HELLO". Then nothing happened. On the remote consoles reaction was absent.

the installation file has been downloaded, the link, courtesy of Forum participants. The file was unpacked on a flash drive formatted fat32 system with a standard size of the cluster. Further, the power button on the rear side of the top box put in the stick usb2.0 port. Then hit the "reset" button and hold it, turn on the power. The screen will display the inscription "boot", which immediately gave way to the inscription "UP_ _". Then nothing happens. On the TV screen does not display anything.

usb input changes. Firmware downloaded and unpacked three times. I had three stick - the result is always the same - the string as described above: is displayed "boot", which is immediately replaced by the inscription "UP_ _" and then nothing. I left as such for 30 minutes - with no changes ...

What to do, how you can revive him?

2. spring

spring Guest

Hi
    please check your upgrade file is "install.img"
    the usb storage should be pluged in the USB2.0 prot.
    if the device detect the USB storage, the USB storage led will blink, does usb storage led blink?

3. kristal0211

kristal0211 New Member

The file name is correct.
    LED blinks once and all. Some other ways to flash is still there? A memory card or UART.

4. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

What size your u disk? Under 8Gb is recommamd, I use 2Gb.

5. kristal0211

kristal0211 New Member

I tried and 4 and 8. Do not burn does not blink

6. Sarco

The only other thing I may suggest is to unplug the device for an hour... It work for my X9 once with the same problem. Good luck

7. Sarco

By the way X9S have a battery, maybe remove batery and unplug for 1 hour then put back the battery and try...

8. kristal0211

kristal0211 New Member

No result. Without result. Except via USB, there is a way to flash?