Crowdsourcing translation project for ZIDOO Media player need your help[22 Mar test version update]

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Apr 17, 2021.

1. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Anyone can register for this project and localize it.
    We need you to introduce your details in this thread, such as your mother tongue and your second language. What can you do in this project. And provide your transfex ID. The team administrator will pass your application.

For the time being, there are only home theater and settings. We will add other translation projects one after another.

You can choose English as the source language, but I believe there are many imperfections in English. Someone can check it at any time.

Thanks for you all.
    Project page:
    Home theater:
    https://www.transifex.com/zidoo-tech/zidoo-media-player-translation-project

Settings:
    https://www.transifex.com/zidoo-tech/zidoo-media-player-settings/

We updated a test version, and to better verify the accuracy of the translation, anyone can install them on the zidoo devices based on RTD1619DR, which adds the follow language:

Poster wall:it da de en en_GB fr hu nl pl ru
    http://apidl.zidoo.tv/app/zidoo_poster_RTD1619_transifex_v4.1.86.apk
    Updated:es tr en

Quick settings:it da de en en_GB fr hu nl pl ru
    http://apidl.zidoo.tv/app/zidoo_quick_RTD1619_transifex_v2.2.9.apk ( must based on v6.3.88)
    Updated:fr hu nl
    (22 Mar updated)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
    pcristi, feherzaj51, RafP and 9 others like this.
  2. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

3. ulna68

ulna68 Active Member

and why is there no Polish? Poland is a large country ... even now there are a few people from Poland on the forum

Mabon and Mariusz like this.
  4. McBluna

I've uploaded all German translations from Home Theater apk as start point for German. I can do this for every language you want.

Bill-Z9X, Mariusz and Sledgehamma like this.
  5. McBluna

@ulna68 did you request Polish as new language?
    Bildschirmfoto am 2021-04-18 um 12.50.51.png

6. ulna68

ulna68 Active Member

I did not know that you can ask, but if so, please, because I do not know how to report it, I understand that you need to be logged in to the site ???

7. McBluna

8. McBluna

I've checked HT 4.0.53 and it has already 612/618 entries for Polish. So after @mirror added Polish I could upload the existing translations to Transifex.

Here's a short statistic what's covered in HT 4.0.53
    most languages have a coverage of 68/618

Code:
    default (en) 618/618
    cs-rCZ       400/618
    de           548/618
    en-rGB       613/618
    pl           612/618
    ru-rRU       599/618
    zh-rCN       612/618
    zh-rTW       591/618

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
  9. McBluna

So far I've completed the German translation. Now someone else should do a review.

10. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Ask to Sledgehamma

11. McBluna

Attached you'll find an export of the HT 4.053 translations as Excel file (zidoo_poster_4.0.53.zip).
    On the tab export replace your language, copy the formula down for each row. Select all and copy paste to a text file.

Untitled.png

@Zwanzig I've attached the polish language file as example. See my guide, how to upload the language file to Transifex.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
  12. mirror

Added.

13. RafP

RafP New Member

Italian language 100% translated.
    It could be useful to load it to my HT to test the context of the sentences. Is it possible?

14. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Netmask likes this.
  15. vipkekko

vipkekko Member

[QUOTE = "RafP, post: 150928, member: 62890"] Lingua italiana tradotta al 100%.
    Potrebbe essere utile caricarlo sul mio HT per testare il contesto delle frasi. È possibile? [/ QUOTE]
    Mi fai sapere come beneficiare della traduzione totale della lingua italiana

16. RafP

RafP New Member

Stiamo a vedere. Io ho completato la traduzione (alcune parti le aveva già tradotte un altro utente), ora qualcuno dovrà controllarla e poi penso la inseriranno in un prossimo aggiornamento

Let's see. I've completed the italian translation (another user wrote a few parts before me), now I guess someone should review it and then it will be added to a future update.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  17. Yaniv Dayan

Yaniv Dayan New Member

@mirror Can you also add Hebrew ? (add it if you can support right to left languages)

18. mirror

Done.

19. Whitfield

Whitfield Active Member

20. mirror

Done.