Crowdsourcing translation project for ZIDOO Media player need your help[22 Mar test version update]

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

I don't know who is in charge for the english version, but the bug in the message for the resolution change is still there:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
  2. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

See my earlier post linked below with a number of screen shots highlighting issues with the English UK Quick Settings. All of these are still present in the latest apk. I have tried to update translations but no idea if they have made it into the mix.

http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?thr...test-version-updated.87612/page-9#post-158736

3. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

Did you update the UK version or the US version? I have checked the US version online and the pb is still there (missing code to force space before and after the count and the word « after » 2 times in the strings 44 and 45)

4. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

I was updating the English UK version. However not 100% sure if I was doing it right. Also would not know how to correct the problem with the dialog box showing the countdown in the wrong place.

5. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

In this forum post (and the next), the answer is given

6. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

7. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

As long as you have replaced the old text by the one below, everything will be ok.

String 44 : After 

String 45 :  seconds, the original settings will be restored.\nDo you want to save this change?

This is exactly what I use for french (of course with my own translation) and it works like a charm.

8. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

In English UK I changed string 45 from

"After seconds the original settings will be restored. Do you want to save this change?"

to

"After seconds, the original settings will be restored.\nDo you want to save this change?"

Is that correct?

9. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

No, the string 44 is also used for this message and this is where you put the word « After ». For some reason, the Zidoo team didn’t merge the 2 strings in one with the count code inside.

" " is not the count code, it’s just to force a space in text. The count code comes from elsewhere.

From what I can read in the UK document, it will display something like that on screen:

Copy exactly the text+code from my previous message in the 2 strings that I am talking about and you will be fine. :)

Let me show you what it looks like in french (it's an old version with the symbol "s" instead of the word "second"):

First my text in the strings:

String 44 : Après 

String 45 :  s, les paramètres d'origine seront restaurés.\nSouhaitez-vous confirmer?

The result:

[​IMG]

(What a nice « Annuler » button displayed here! Private joke :D)

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
  10. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

OK got you and done! So how does now get pushed through to firmware?

11. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

I Suppose that Mirror will release 2 new versions of the apps to check our last changes first. If everything is ok and finished, they will add the translations to the next firmware.

For your translation, I confirm that everything is ok now. If you are allowed to edit the US version, you should do the same.

12. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

Update: with the last firmware, they added some new functions in Quick Settings (Subtitles and HDMI CEC) and HT4.0 (+ 2 older functions still not in transifex for now). All of that needs to be translated so I suppose that they will add them in transifex.

13. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Hi @mirror! After the 6.3.40 update, the Hungarian language disappeared from the settings menu. It's checked. Help me thank you!

14. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Update!!
    Thanks for the help now everything is fine!

15. muha

muha Active Member

small typo in Z10Pro 6.3.40 settings Screenshot_20210914-183843.png

16. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

:confused::mad:;):p:D

feherzaj51 likes this.
  17. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

Thanks for the updates! :)

For me, in french, the translation is finished (I will change some little things for cosmetic only). Everything is ok but the missing strings to be translated for the new functions and a bug that was not there in the previous version of the HT app.

In Home Theater 4.0

(1) is the missing translation bug. I have checked the transifex documents and the 2 translated strings are still there. I don't know what happens. (2) and (3) are the missing strings in transifex so impossible to translate them
    [​IMG]

(the strings translated for (1)
    [​IMG]

(4) is another missing string to translate the function:

[​IMG]

In Quick Settings

Just (5) that needs to be added to transifex to complete the job

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
    feherzaj51 likes this.
  18. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Thanks again for the updated apk files. I know it's hard to meet everyone. But! These did not include previous fixes. And I would also be interested in when the texts included in the meantime will appear on Transifex. I'm sorry I'm having so much trouble. I think everyone wants to be beyond translation. Thanks

19. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

Talking about the missing strings in HT4.0 for the new functions, I forgot the "More" button in the details page. :)

20. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

I bet that is a missing part of the code « \n » to force the text to the next line. Here it’s used to display the list. The « \ » is probably missing.

At the end of the list, is it not supposed to be « Control Center »?