Crowdsourcing translation project for ZIDOO Media player need your help[22 Mar test version update]

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Apr 17, 2021.

1. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Done.

2. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

3. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

Can we expect a implementation of the Quick settings translations in the next beta firmware?

That would be Nice for the users to have something more fonctionnal than it is for now.

4. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

So! The "Settings" Hungarian translation 1.0 finished and begin full replacement of words, phrases weeks. I guess it will be included in the weekly HT4.0?

5. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Hi Inikad! The Tomatoes Rating is not included? Or where should i find it? HT or Settings

6. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

Nope, the 2 strings are still missing in the translation of the HT 4.0 app, for now. Quick Settings is up to date, just some languages still with the recent 15 strings not translated.

Thanks for the new udates of the 2 apps (September 4th). I made some final optimisations in both but I am quite satisfied with my translation now.

I still have 2 "bugs" in HT for the french translation :

- Cancel button in the window when we rematch a movie (One character missing to the word "Annuler". Button should be a very little bit larger to display the word correctly.

- Recently added in the left menu is on 2 lines instead of 1 ("Ajouts Récents", same number of characters as "Recently Added")

And the missing strings that we were talking about earlier.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
  7. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

For all the translators, I have solved the issue for the strings 44 and 45 in Quick Settings (the message with a count displayed when you change the resolution), to get a space before and after the count.

Use the code below:

Code:

String 44 : After 

String 45 :  seconds, the original settings will be restored.\nDo you want to save this change?

At the end, the Zidoo will display :

I have tried it in my french translation and that works.

8. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Hi Inikad! I didn't write seconds or minutes. Should I take time (in parentheses)?

9. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

The count function is not in one of the strings 44 and 45. My "(20 seconds)" was just an example.

When you change the resolution, you have an automatic count of 20 seconds to confirm or to cancel the change.

The most important part, is the code that you must add just after your word in string 44 (stick the code to the word) and before your word (seconds or s, as you wish) in the string 45. Don’t trust the english translation for this part, it displays the message in the wrong way.

10. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

For hungarian, that should be:

String 44 : Létezik 

String 45 :  másodperc, az eredeti beállítások visszaállnak.\nEl akarja menteni ezt a módosítást? (not sure if I cut to the right place in your language. I hope so :D)

feherzaj51 likes this.
  11. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Thank's Inikad!!;)

12. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

Oups, I forgot the code to go to the next line in my translation fo your language. Check again my previous message.

\n is the code to do that. You have to let them in your translation. Sometimes, you will have \n\n to pass 2 lines before to display the rest of the text. The code is sticked to the words around but will not appear in the Zidoo menu.

13. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

I have a screen capture for my concern about the french word used for the Cancel button when you re-match a movie. We should see « Annuler » on the button and not « Annule ». Not possible to enlarge the area for the word placed over the button just a little bit, to display the missing character on screen?

[​IMG]

For the french users, it looks like a spelling mistake when they see this as it is for now. And there is no word shorter in french to say « cancel ».

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
  14. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

15. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

Not good for this function. That's an adjective meaning that the stuff is already canceled. Btw I remember that a couple of guys had the same pb with their own langage, one character missing because of the lack of Space for the word translated.

Thanks to try to help me though. :)

16. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

As we have finished (or close to finish for some of us) the translations for Quick Settings and HT4.0, could we have new documents in transifex for the "Home Page" of the Zidoo and the "Media Center" ? There are some spelling mistakes in french that I would like to correct so badly. :D

17. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Hi Inikad! I would join that. Because it's weird that only the inside was translated. I would also be interested in translating the Android app.:)

18. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

Do you mean in the advanced settings or the apps by default? Not sure that it would be possible, I think that is coming with the Android core used in the Zidoo, for a part of them.

19. Ozonestrike777

Ozonestrike777 New Member

Hey ;) You can use the word retour instead of annuler.

20. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

Well, the button "Annuler" works in all the other windows of the GUI, but this one (Media Center, Quick Settings and even 99.99% of HT). I don’t ask to Zidoo to change the size of the button, just to enlarge the space to display the text on it, as they do with plenty of other buttons in the GUI. :)

Any update this week? We (some french users and I) would like to check the final versions of the apps to see if the ultimate changes are OK before an official release. :)

Still those 2 missing strings for the HT4.0 app ("Show path in details page" and "Display rating Tomatoes"). Too bad to not have a full translation of the app.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021