Can't watch app mykplus (requied no root)

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by bayernmunich191, Dec 20, 2017.

1. bayernmunich191

bayernmunich191 New Member

Hi everyone . I have downloaded app mykplus and install sucsess . App show error my device is rooted . How to fix it ?

2. bayernmunich191

bayernmunich191 New Member

This is a error rooted

Attached Files:

3. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

If you spend some time looking around the whole forums, you can find that all Zidoo devices are detected as rooted or something like.
    And (until now) there wasn't any answer from Zidoo on how to solve this issue in a definitive way.
    Sorry...

4. n_p

n_p Active Member

Yes, its an odd issue. Zidoo Boxes are rooted, but its not a user facing root, undless you use the Zidoo root application, which then doesnt come with an root manager, and simply auto grants root permissions to whatever asks for it.. *ng...*

But - its a thing, so basically, yes Zidoo boxes are rooted out of the factory.

That said, you could install Xposed (google for Xposed Framework) and then install the root cloak xposed module, and then define what apps you'd like to hide root from.

Didnt try this on the Zidoo Box, but I've used it in the past on smartphones - and I have Xposed installed on my X9S - so I know that works. :)

5. grapenose

grapenose Member