can't start up zidoo X9S with a firmware, help

Discussion in 'General - Guides and FAQ' started by taowu, Nov 14, 2018.

1. taowu

taowu New Member

Hi I just flashed my Zidoo X9S with v1.4.* firmware. Now my zidoo X9S can't start up now. On the LED display, I can see blue dot and Hello in blue. but I don't get anything from TV.

how can I get out of such situation? Help!

thanks

2. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Are you sure you a correct version?
    It stays with hello and not to the clock running after a while? The boot is getting stuck then!

If stuck at boot indeed then use the emergency procedure using an IMG file pressing the PIN during power-up. Described in detail on the forum.

3. taowu

taowu New Member

Hi Nice Money,

thanks for replying my question. Basically I followed this instruction, https://www.zidoo.tv/Support/guide/guide_target/2INlOr7QH+1KKmVViAFMcQ==.html, to flash my zidoo X9S. I was able to get the 100% complete windows and then the zidoo X9S went to reboot itself. It went through the reboot process. Eventually, I was able to see the blue dot and HELLO. However, I didn't see anything from TV screen. I believe the TV status light. It looked like the TV screen was not able to get any signal from zidoo X9s.

I believed what you say is correct. The boot is getting stuck then.

can you tell me how to fix this by providing me the short instruction and the image file *.img file? How do I use emergency procedure? what kind of an IMG file you were referring to?

thanks a lot

Tao Wu

4. zero33

zero33 Member