Can Zidoo change Dune HD?

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1296)' started by ks., Feb 10, 2019.

1. ks.

ks. New Member

Friends, I want to change my Dune HD.
    I am with Dune since 2008, I bought 5 most popular models. I feel sorry for leave Dune, but it seems that it's right time.
    Reasons: the feeling that in the market came players with better staff, both hardware and software, and the feeling that Dune is going now somewhere wrong.
    I would like to emphasize that this is only a "feeling" and to formalize it in confidence I would like to know Zidoo possibilities in this topic.
    I think that this topic will be interesting to everyone who thinks that Dune is no longer on his way. So anyone has knowledge about Zidoo players, please comment in this thread.

In your answer, please, specify the model that in your opinion will best solve the following that I have on Dune:
    1) Play movies over 1Gbps LAN and 5GHz WiFi over NFS Protocol.
    2) So that the player does not fall from the stream over NFS to 75 MB/sec.
    3) Support video formats: MKV, MPEG, M2TS, AVI, MOV, MP4, WMV, Blu-Ray-ISO, BDMV, DVD-ISO, VIDEO_TS.
    4) Support audio formats: MP3, WMA, FLAC, APE
    5) Support for Russian encoding of file names when working with network directories.
    6) Possibility to operate radio stations without turning on the TV/projector. That is, now on the Dune I have some radio stations displayed in the "favorites" and I can turn them on easily through the Dune screen or through Android app.
    7) Remote control via app on Android phone. An analogue of the good old Dune HD RC. It is important to be able to enter texts in the search bar applications directly on the alphabetic keyboard of the phone, not through the buttons.
    8) Control via a browser with the ability to receive lists of network files. The analogue of the excellent plugin Advanced IP Control for Dune.
    9) Easy to use the YouTube app. Synchronization with your account, shared playlists, speed, marks.