Bug fix please (X9S - v1.4.6)

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by korayus, Jul 20, 2017.

1. korayus

korayus Member

Dear Sir,
    My HDD is attached to X9S via USB 3.0.
    I just finish watching the movie Deepwater Horizon (2016) 2160p Multi 4K UltraHD BluRay HEVC 10 Bit Dolby Atmos 7.1 Zeus (39.8 GB).
    However, sometimes (about 4-5 times while whatching) it start to sttuter about 5 seconds while whatching the movie and after that it recover itself and start playing great. Once it didnt recover itself so I had to quit and re-run the ZDMC and than video resumed playing great.

My second problem is I set subtitle the offset about +2.5 second and when I quşt the ZDMC and re lunch it, I had to re setup the ofsett drom 0 sec to +2.5 sec. So is it possible to keep in memory about subtitle offset for each movie independently?

Thanks in advance.

2. tommy.w

tommy.w New Member

Hello sir,

1. Please Power your HDD separate, maybe power support not enough.
    2. ZDMC is the same with KODI, it can't set alone for a movie and remember.

3. korayus

korayus Member

1- My HDD is Laice Porsche Design 3.5" USB 3.0 and already get power from mains.
    2- Yes you are right but you make huge improvements about subtitles so maybe its possible to keep seeting about each movide as well like its remember last point to resume the movie. How can it possible? I think it could be same idea (hopefully).

Thank you for great suppot.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  4. nikos_a

nikos_a Active Member

korayus, does the same stuttering happen with Zidoo player too? Are you using ZDMC with external player or are you using just the internal ZDMC/Kodi player?

Also, Zidoo just makes a fork of Kodi with only additional work for Audio Passthrough. For extra features in Kodi, better register in official Kodi forum and ask this. That's your best bet.

5. korayus

korayus Member

Hi Nikos,
    I'm using ZDNC with external player which supports HDR and 60 fps. Never try internal Kodi player.
    I'll ask kodi official forum for extra request. Thank you.