Box RC can not find device.

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Sarco, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

I try zidoo Box RC but it can not find device. My phone and zidoo are on same wifi network.

2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

3. Sarco

The problem I have is to turn off the box without switching hdmi switch. When turning off without hdmi with power button follow by ok the box turn itself in strange state of deep sleep and the only way to get out is to physically turn power off the box. Since the box always turning on at any time (blacking out my switch for few second) I can not turn it off without switch to box hdmi on. When it start by itself sometimes it goes into that deep sleep state, when shutting down all cinema stuff with universal remote that box always turn on and no zidoo not part of universal remote code. All setting cec are off.

4. nyakec

nyakec New Member

I also have this problem, are incorrect setup HDMI? Thanks

5. Sarco

I think the problem is cause by X9S not registering in the network. Beeing not able to see X9S in network the app do not find it, we will have to wait for new firmware. This situation also made simple samba connection not possible and we must use mapping network disk to the ip. If zidoo rc had a way to manually add device we could use ip to connect but it doesn't.

6. jamil

jamil Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Yes,we have know phone and zidoo are on same wifi network,Box RC but it can not find device, X9S on Lan network is fine.
    Maybe Androd 6.0 diffent,we will find it and fix it.
    thx

7. Sarco

I finaly make it work, when I switch the app to key mode it discover my Zidoo via wifi.

8. John Casey

John Casey Member

do you need to install this on the x9s as well as phone?

can not get it to find device

cheers

9. Sarco

Box rc do not work anymore, try zidoo-ip:9528 (in your browser) where zidoo-ip is zidoo ip address. Must be on same network.

10. Raymond Charles

Raymond Charles New Member

can you tell me how to set box rc up?