Bluray Menu

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by xeriphas, Sep 20, 2017.

1. xeriphas

xeriphas New Member

Hello, I have never used a TV Box before, my LG Smart TV was enough for me, but not anymore. After some research, I decided to buy a Zidoo X9S or X10. There is a huge difference in price. And I cannot decide whether it's worth it or not. Some say it is, some say it isn't.
    Now, I know that X10 can play ISO files with menus, but can X9S do that as well?
    And does X9S lack any codecs or the ability to play some file type that X10 doesn't?

2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

soc and software wise x8=x9s=x10
    difference:
    x8 plastic case with no sata connection,
    x9s aluminium case with external sata connection,
    x10 aluminium case with fan and internal sata connection and bigger clock display.
    If you plan to stream over network or use a external usb 3.0 HDD. x8 is enough if you are on tight budget ,go for x9s if you want a premium feel and somewhat better thermals doe to aluminium case, go for x10 if you want all in one library and plan to stick a 2TB+ HDD in the unit.

also x8 has 1 wifi antena, x9s and x10 has 2. but i recommend wire for any of those

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
    jma64 likes this.
  3. xeriphas

xeriphas New Member

Thank you for your answer. I plan to stream over an external usb 3.0 HDD. X9S seems to be the best choice for me. Since it doesn't have a fan like X10, will I experience any overheating problems? And do you know anything about Bluray menus?

4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

no heating, fan on x10 is for the internal hdd.
    bluray menu's work with zidoo media center, they did allot of work on them recently and people are happy so far.

5. xeriphas

xeriphas New Member

I will go with X9S then. Thank you for your quick and straightforward answers. Btw, the community was the lead factor why I chose Zidoo over others, and now I see I was right to do that.

6. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

hope you enjoy it. make sure to update, latest firmware have lots of changes

xeriphas likes this.