Bluetooth problem (French/English)

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by hadescedric, Feb 24, 2018.

1. hadescedric

hadescedric New Member

Hello,

I'm not verry good in English (I'm French) but I'm trying to explain you what is my problems.

1/ The uptating not works in online condition (I'm connected!) but I must did download the software in my pc and uptate the zidoo with an USB device, why ??

2/ My zidoo don't see my bluetooth keyboard and my phone, why ? This two devices are find by my TV, and the keyboard work with my phone and my TV but impossible with my zidoo because it doesn't find it...

3/ In these 2 applications : "HOME CINEMA" and "HOME THEATER 2.0", how to do that the software search the information on my movie in another website (for example, allocine.fr instead of imdb.com) ?

Best regards,

Cedric

2. Schrooms

Schrooms Member

On your bluetooth problem, make sure you have the 2 antennas connected as they are used for both bluetooth and wifi.

3. hadescedric

hadescedric New Member

Thanks for your comment, you are right, I had not put the 2 antennas.... Once put, it find my keyboard and I succeeded to connect my keyboard but now I can just move my mouse and that's all. I can't click or I can't write ...

4. hadescedric

hadescedric New Member