Bluetooth mouse does not work

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by OlivierQC, Dec 9, 2016.

1. fasthorse

fasthorse New Member

@spring , can you give us some feedbacks ?

2. forty two

forty two New Member

No change. My mouse still has to be paired again after a power cycle.

3. teg

teg New Member

Hi - any update on this thread? I purchased the Logitech K810 and Logitech Ultrathin Touch mouse. Initially I could get them both paired and they worked. To enable the mouse, I had to select the Mouse button on the remote for the pointer to appear on screen. However after coming back to the X9S a day later, neither the keyboard or mouse are working. Any suggestions? Would it be worth to invest in a USB Bluetooth adaptor and try again? I am using Kodi, so would like to use the keyboard and mouse for easier navigation. Particularly when switching to Android apps such as BBC iPlayer or ITV Player which are just easier to navigation with an on screen mouse.

Also - do I need to have the antennae connected? I have taken them off, as I use a wired connection. Is this also used for Bluetooth connectivity and not just wireless?

4. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Yes, antennas ar used also by Bluetooth and are needed for it to work as Zidoo expect. Somewhere there is a very old post about from a Zidoo member.

5. teg

teg New Member

Thanks - I added the antennae and all working like a dream. Need to check if the devices pair up automatically on the next boot but navigating the interface is now a breeze. Thank you for all your support.

6. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

You're welcome!

7. papiguy

papiguy Member

After a modification of my TV/audio/video installation I tried to link HP Z6000 mouse. It works well, provided the antennas are in vertical position, pairing automatically after a boot.