Bluetooth and playstore problems

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by joshwaaki, Mar 5, 2018.

1. joshwaaki

joshwaaki New Member

Hi everyone,

I received my h6 pro few days ago and I've been fighting with it to have it fully working.

First, the bluetooth seems to be switching on and off, losing pairing with the zidoo remote. I cannot add other device, such as xbox controller.
    It is very frustrating because the remote seems fine, then it stops working for about a minute, the box seems froze, and then suddenly it works again.
    When I go to the remote control menu, at the bottom of the main screen, I see the remote disconnected, so I press and hold the back and menu key, but it rarely solve the issue, and anyway it is temporary.
    The Bluetooth settings seems to be always trying to pair a device but only sees the ziddo remote, I've never found another device there.
    Also, the remote LED seems to flashes completely randomly.

Then there is the playstore problem. I managed to add my account once, then it suddenly crashed and when trying to open it again, it said the version was not compatible with the current android version and that I had to uninstall last update, which I did, but no luck, same error.

With all this I decide to apply factory reset, but it is exactly the same situation.

Can anyone help me ? is the box/remote defective ?

Thank you very much