Beta version v6.4.05 for Z9X release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, May 19, 2022.

1. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Changelogs:
    since v6.3.98
    System
    1. Optimized sound delay problem when video is paused and replay for HDMI RAW output.
    2. Fixed the problem that the HDMI IN will be disconnected when the HDMI output is disconnected.
    3. When the display device does not support Dolby Vision and HDR is set to Auto, the VS10 engine is used by default to play Dolby Vision movies.
    4. Added prompt function for CEC volume control.
    5. Optimized system stability.

Music Player
    1. Fixed the list removing error when playing songs in the search user interface.
    2. Fixed the problem that the focus on status bar of the search interface cannot be moved.
    3. Optimized the acquisition of song fingerprint id and the matching rate.
    4. Fixed the problem that the album is not displayed after restoring the backup.
    5. Optimized playlist data loading speed.
    6. Fixed the problem that the number of playlists is displayed incorrectly.
    7. Optimized album image loading.
    8. Added paging load list data.
    9. Fixed autoplay failing problem when booting up.
    10. Optimized playback stability.

Poster Wall
    1. Optimized clearlogo local image loading.
    2. Modified some translations fr, hu, es, tr.
    3. Fixed uploading errors when trakt TV series finish playback.
    4. Fixed the problem that some trakt videos cannot upload the record.
    5. Added 2 sets of widgets and classification functions on the main interface.
    6. Optimized the display of some interfaces.
    7. Fixed the problem that the application exits occasionally after clicking the actor icon in the details interface.
    8. Optimized scanning stability.

DLNA
    1. Optimized DLNA playback stability.
    2. Fixed the problem that Audirvana failed to streaming.
    3. Optimized album image loading.
    4. Fixed the problem that the icon in the upper right corner is displayed abnormally after exiting by pressing the Home button .

Local Player
    1. Optimized the display of SUB subtitles.
    2. Added SUB subtitle settings.
    3. Added the transparency setting of text subtitles.
    4. Several colors are added to the file subtitles by default.
    5. Optimize UI display for 2.35 compressed (GUI) output.
    6. Optimized the automatic subtitles loading function.
    7. Fixed the abnormal fast-forward issue when downloading subtitles through colorful shortcut keys occasionally.

Blu-ray Menu
    1. Optimized UI display for 2.35 compressed (GUI) output.
    2. Added subtitle setting function through shortcut keys.
    3. Fixed the problem that subtitles cannot be set for some videos.
    4. Fixed the problem that some videos cannot disable subtitles by default.

File manager
    1.Fixed the problem that some data cannot be diaplayed on UPNP device list.

Z9X
    v6.4.05
    http://apidl.zidoo.tv/Z9X/v6.4.05/Z9X_P_v6.4.05_202205191750_ota-package.zip
    MD5: 9B8B6FCC68263A21A3C3B184FE8D64ED

v6.4.05_G
    http://apidl.zidoo.tv/Z9X/v6.4.05/Z9X_P_v6.4.05_G_202205191759_ota-package.zip
    MD5: B0175D58DDCD33E54841F74AB54021C7

pavlin67, skelton, dr4go and 7 others like this.
  2. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Thanks team

3. UTAVATU

UTAVATU Active Member

Dear Friends

Thanks for the new FW, which inlcude some audio delay fixes. I will check this and let you know. At the moment I'm downloading it with only 200KBps.

Sincerely

4. vddan

vddan Active Member

On be tests !!

5. UTAVATU

UTAVATU Active Member

Dear @mirror @Markswift2003

OK. I have checked this part of FW, which is related with audio delay and...

1. When starting movie file (.mkv - only remuxes), now audio is in the first place and then video shows after 1 second... No matter is it HDR or DV - it's something, that I have noticed and it's different from FW <6.4
    2. Play/Pause button during watching movie - yes, it's also changed for me, it's much faster, when audio is heared... It's 1 second delay, which was earlier 1-2 seconds, so it's something, that I have noticed and it's different from FW <6.4
    3. As for jumping to 0-90% (0 - button is 0% of the movie, 1 - 10% ... 8 - 80% etc.) - here is nothing changed, 1-2 seconds delay stil exist. The same when I click left/right button to jump for a few seconds before/after the actual position of the movie.

Sincerely

6. RUFF

RUFF New Member

1. Optimized sound delay problem when video is paused and replay for HDMI RAW output.

Delay still not fixed((

7. serg fedorov

serg fedorov Active Member

Please bring back the trailers. And optimize the system for third-party players and programs. It turns out either ht4 crashes, or music players uapp and hiby music

8. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 19, 2022
    dr4go likes this.
  9. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Will have a specific look at the "Album Image loading" fix and subtitle handling (but SRT only).
    Frankly expected a general release for all models.

serg fedorov likes this.
  10. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Can confirm that my 4 second audio delay coming out of pause is now fixed. There is a very small pause but hardly noticeable. Good job Zidoo!

Sampinto89, rozel and Mariusz like this.
  11. Ganimedessp

Ganimedessp New Member

Hi,
    When Change framerate amd resolution" is activated, movis in HDR or DV are shown in 60 frames/sec instead correct framerate.

Same with last firmware

12. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

quick run thru on lossy and lossless audio types
    all seems hugely improved ,thanks
    lossy seems instant audio after pause and lossless like atmos dts-x seems 1 sec or less now

13. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Not sure what you're doing, but that's not the case at all...

xskip likes this.
  14. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Can some one explain what this is?

5. Added 2 sets of widgets and classification functions on the main interface.

darkeyes909 likes this.
  15. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

you have the possibility to have a second row of widgets and a second row category

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 20, 2022
  16. Raymond Lim

Raymond Lim Member

mirror, any new firmware in the coming days for the UHD3000 and other similar models with RTD1619DR chip? It is always Z9X and other models are always been left out to try out the beta.

17. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

@mirror, one issue solved with CEC starting up my TV. With this firmware Z9X does not start up the TV and receiver if CEC is completely off.

With CEC on (preferred) Z9X still wakes up my TV with "Media Player wakes up TV" selection OFF.

I like CEC for various reasons. TV remote controls Zidoo pretty good. I could use Media Info function on customized buttons. On the other hand Zidoo remote controls my receiver volume. Everything is automatic based on devices ON or OFF. Don't need the TV on when accessing Zidoo attached drives or selecting music from my collection.

Just this one small glitch. It sill wakes up the TV when specifically selected not to do that.

Screenshot_20220519-214626.png

Visconti12 and darkeyes909 like this.
  18. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

Found many fixings but the issue of stuttering thru SMB-NAS bandwidth still there. It's and old and probably difficult improvement. Hope solved in near future!

19. Bank

Bank New Member

some PGS subtitle cannot set brightness