Beta version v6.3.30 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 released

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Enet

Enet Active Member

Thanks for the update. The 3D tagging is working much better. All my 3D files are now tagged with the 3D label.
    I've never used teh ALL category before. The sidebar is great because it makes navigating around the categories much easier. I think I will be using this category from now on. History is also useful :)
    Navigation within videos seems a little quicker but I will reserve judgement.

There is still a weird issue that happens in the movie category for my Avengers collection with 4 films with both 4k and 3D versions, 3 of them are tagged as 3D but Endgame is tagged as 4K lol. Then after a while Infinity War changes to a 4K tag.

The way this works for me is as follows: Press INFO once and the full screen info appears. Press it a second time and the shorter version appears in the black bar at the top. Press it a third time then the INFO information disappears.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2021
    DELUCAS likes this.
  2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Wow - I'm not surprised you're nervous of upgrading, but in this case whether the update came OTA from the server or from a USB drive would have made no difference since it obviously got past the checks and copying to local flash which happens in both cases.

3. Mariusz

Mariusz Active Member

I updated, everything works OK. Finally, there are trailers for HT.
    Many thanks The Zidoo team.

4. Cezary

Cezary Member

in the black bar? Could you post a screen?

5. Cezary

Cezary Member

In previous FWs (Zidoo 1000 Pro) I've used NFS because my 4k high bitrate videos were jerky over SMB. In latest 6.3.30 NFS starts to be jerky in my case, so I've switched to SMB being smooth now :)

6. ammar11

ammar11 Well-Known Member

Hi @mirror I have not updated yet but this is a good idea. Although I think it should be the other way around.

First press: Short version at the top
    Second press: Detailed full screen info
    Third press: Info disappears

7. Mariusz

Mariusz Active Member

In HT settings in a category it is not possible to add another item to the collection.
    There is no "collection" item.
    It's about adding another movie / item to your collection.

8. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

The trailers are back but only the english ones, even if the links for this movie are on the TMDb website for the foreign language used in HT4.0.

A new option in the HT settings to disable the "short version" of the info button should be nice, if we want to only display the "full screen info" just as before.

Or even better: 3 options for the info button (Short screen info only, Full screen info only, Short & Full screens info). :D

Last edited: Aug 12, 2021
  9. bob

bob Active Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

pcristi, DELUCAS and Inikad like this.
  10. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

I didn’t see that new option in Quick Settings. Great!

Thanks for the screenshot. :)

11. Bill-Z9X

Bill-Z9X Active Member

@mirror
    will the problem with sound start delay after the pause with DTS, DD, Atmos sound formats be resolved at some point?
    It works without delay with Stereo, DTS HD and DTS: X.
    Is that on your list?

Thank you in advance for your response!

Blue Stinger and blenky like this.
  12. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

Still, adding a collection to a category shows them as single movies instead of the collection.

13. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Got it working now the inf key had to be changed all sorted ta :)
    Auto Trailers working so far looks a good update at moment .

14. Enet

Enet Active Member

IMG_20210812_091804__01.jpg

15. Cezary

Cezary Member

20210812_104504.jpg
    What Zidoo do you use? I own Z1000 PRO and there isn't any black bar, only pure text...

@mirror Don't you think the black transparent background would be nice?

16. Enet

Enet Active Member

z1000 Pro. I shouldn't have said black bar because it depends on what you are watching. Most films and some TV shows have black bars. But if the film or TV show you are watching does not have any black bars then you will only see the white text.

I think I prefer it this way round because the detailed info screen also includes all the info I might want to see so I don't need to press INFO again.

rozel likes this.
  17. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Hey @McBluna - hope you're good. Just went on your site to download to download my Z1000Pro G-firmware as the link to it on this thread would take 35 hours to download! You are a life-saver but I couldn't help but notice that the changelog on your site differs to the one at the top of this thread - why should this be?

18. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Virtually nearly all Movies have top & Bottom Black bars do you playback your movies in Zoomed mode or ?

19. bob

bob Active Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

If you update to v6.3.30. You will get this option;)

20. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Yes an annoying issue that has been around a long time. Would also like an update on this. Thanks

Bill-Z9X likes this.