Beta version v6.3.22 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 released

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

Hopefully this can be fixed soon

2. Movie78

Movie78 Member Beta test group

Request

@mirror Can you please update the HDR10+ and DOLBY VISION/ATMOS notification image

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Sledgehamma likes this.
  3. gadgetman

gadgetman Active Member

4. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

Capture.PNG
    Woww really fast new option available on HT 4.0 v4.0.86
    Nice job done.

Mabon likes this.
  5. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

coming soon!
    system
    1. Optimized occasional green flash while playing some DV MKVs
    2. Fixed the problem of incorrect frame rate of individual 59.94 movies
    3. Optimized NFS and SMB network playback.
    4. Added the function of defining info button
    5. Optimized file manager opens the list too slowly
    Poster Wall
    1. Optimized NFO parser
    2. Optimized Trailer parser
    3. Fixed occasional crash in the details interface
    4. Added the path display switch on the detail interface
    5. Optimized matching accuracy
    6. Support trailer folder
    7.Fixed while add a single movie to a category, the entire collection is incorrectly added to the category
    Music player
    1.Optimized rematch function
    2.Support DSD CUE
    3.Fixed can not return while enter an empty folder
    4.Optimized playback stability

dr4go, Mentor27, Mariusz and 11 others like this.
  6. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

Nice Mirror :)

7. Enet

Enet Active Member

Any word on fixing these HT bugs:
    1. Displaying watched status inside a collection?
    2. fixing the 3D poster tag so that it works the same as HDR/DVD and 4K. At the moment it does not appear on posters unless the 3D film is also an ISO. If the film is inside a collection and then I select that film to go and look at its details then come out back to the collection then the tag appears. But once I leave the collection it goes again.

8. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Got it.

Enet likes this.
  9. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

What about DTS-CD with CUE sheet?
    It is in fact worse using a single WAV plus a CUE sheet, playback is not gapless then despite being a single WAV file! The jump between titles is far from clean and the AMP detect a loss of signal. Very strange!

Mentor27 likes this.
  10. Movie78

Movie78 Member Beta test group

One thing I realize with these players there is always going to be some issues.

Tarantula and leviathan like this.
  11. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Every firmware update comes with additional stuff that the Zidoo can do
    If no more additional new additions came then a majority of bugs will be addressed or lessened .

Maybe if people stopped saying add this or can we have x,y or z then the Z series would stop proggressing forward . …..

12. giangi76

giangi76 Active Member

Tell me which one of your players (Xbox SX, PS4 Pro, Nvidia Shield Pro) doesn't have issues? I can start with a list for each of them if you want... :p

Also the Zidoo players have issues, but we are lucky enough to have a support team who is willing to listen and try to resolve them in short time. Our way to help is to report anything we find out to make these products always better (the upgrades that were implemented in just a few months are so many I can't even remember).

P.S. New FW 6.3.26 is out!

vddan likes this.
  13. Enet

Enet Active Member

For which device? I can't see one for the z1000 pro.

14. giangi76

giangi76 Active Member

Z9X for now

15. giangi76

giangi76 Active Member

Ah ah ah...yes, the poor ones! :D

Mabon likes this.
  16. leonkoum

leonkoum Active Member Beta test group

OTA ??:rolleyes:

17. giangi76

giangi76 Active Member

18. Enet

Enet Active Member

So with the latest version of HT it picks up all the video details and adds the appropriate tags. I'm assuming this is off the same code that allows us to get the video information and live video update. This is nice if still a little buggy. The bugs are not with the reading of the video information. The bugs are with HT displaying the correct sash/tag on the front poster. In particular for 3D films it picks up the HD tag which is fine as far as it goes, but these are 3D films and should really have the HD tag. Also it sometimes doesn't put the correct sash/tag on the front poster until after you exist and re enter the category.

It would be nice if you could eventually use the same mediainfo data to product the audio tags as well :)

blenky likes this.
  19. gadgetman

gadgetman Active Member

Another movie where Dolby Vision does not work from menu (iso): Scott Pilgrim, even play movie only from menu just freezes.

Keep adding features but you are not getting the basics working, i hear the dune players have no problems with menus why can't you solve this?
    Tonight i had to turn on my oppo clone to watch this, :) so glad i have a backup.

20. xpeczk

xpeczk New Member

Hi. Just got the z1000 pro and testing it out, running the out of the box stable 6.0.90 fw version. Movies .mkv with DTS-HD MA 7.1 or DTS-X do not play the lossless audio version; if audio settings are on auto instead of raw it plays the DTS 5.1 lossy audio

If i upgrade to the last beta version of the firmware, is the dts-hd 7.1 and dts-x lossless audio working? My sound system supports the audio formats via Pass-through so i.m guessing its the device or firmware; no problems with dolby lossless.

I appreciate any confirmation if these work please with beta fw, thank you