Beta version 6.0.80 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Dec 11, 2020.

1. BREY

BREY Member

в общем я согласен - всё очень сыро и кое чего не хватает после x9s. но что касается торрентов - они без проблем скачеваются. надо только сделать что бы приложения для закачки не экономили заряд. это делается в расширенных настройках. я качаю с помощью Flud на внутренний sata в формате NFTS. в других форматах диска samba работает не полностью. также рекомендую ZetaTorrent для закачки торрентов.

2. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Totally agree - added my thoughts it that thread.

darkeyes909 likes this.
  3. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

noticing during playback of hdr 4k movies and even tv series ,that theres the occassional total pause then restart.....DEFINTLY an issue since .80 id roll back but saw way too many ppl complaining of Bricked devices doing that in first few weeks months of getting this

4. darkeyes909

darkeyes909 Active Member

I don't really understand why they brick so easily.

5. litlgi74

litlgi74 Member

What format does the Z9X both Dolby Vision and Atmos flawlessly?

6. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

only one atm is dvhe 05.06
    is lossy atmos streaming type ie lower quality lower framerates

and forgot to check with this .80 patch whether that has issues too tbh

even seeing pauses just watching normal hdr movies and sdr tv epies with .80

7. Arch30n

Arch30n New Member

Can you change the ZIUI Cool apk to the ZIUI Cancer one with this ? (UI of the Z1000 Pro on Z10 Pro for example)

fedofed likes this.
  8. Armin Moesslacher

Armin Moesslacher Active Member

Since I connected Audio and Video over HDMI to my Receiver (Marantz SR6010) i face drop outs sometimes for short period (around-1 sec).

When Video is connected via HDMI and Audio via SPDIF all seems OK. grrrrrrrrr I remeber something similar from X9S......

Time to look for another option

9. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Cable bandwidth problem? Have seen that happening!

10. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

get a good certified 8k hdmi cable 2 even 1 to amp and 1 to tv

11. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

I've even seen that with certified cables - using a Premium Certified "Slim HDMI" to a Dune Realbox would give Atmos dropouts but swap for an Antiference Premium Certified and it works fine - this was into a Denon 7200. Must admit I've never seen it with Zidoo though.

12. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

i got some ali express certified 8k cables swapped em to a local brand pretty quick once the Z9X came ,and never had issues since besides the obvious firmware ones

13. DaMacFunkin

DaMacFunkin Active Member

I used to get this with output from my Denon to my TV (Samsung J series, LG C7..) a lot no matter what cable I used if the source was high bandwidth, I was convinced that my avr couldn’t actually do 23.976 only 24hz and the drop outs where due to frame synch (paranoia)
    I bought a optical HDMI over a year ago when I purchased the C9 and it hasn’t skipped a beat, problem solved.

14. lexalalex

lexalalex New Member

new firmware for "Dune HD Pro 4K II" can decoding of multichannel SACD audio files which use DST compression (DFF and ISO) to multichannel PCM.

"New feature: Pro 4K II model: Added support for decoding of multichannel
    SACD audio files which use DST compression (DFF and ISO) to multichannel
    PCM. Now, such files can be played with multichannel PCM output to HDMI.
    A new setting "Setup / Playback / Parameters / Preferred SACD area" can
    be used to choose, for images, which contain simultenously multichannel
    and stereo variants, which variant to use (default is Multichannel).
    (NOTE: not supported on older Realtek models, because CPU power of older
    models is not enough for stable playback.)
    "

https://dune-hd.com/firmware/pro4k2/

15. Miguel Ramos

Miguel Ramos Active Member

Hi guys!

I'm not getting any trailers in almost all movies. I get the message "the current trailer has failed to play" every time.

I've made a factory reset, reinstall the last firmware, made a flash to the original firmware, install a couple of times the 6.0.80 and still not able to play the trailers.

I'm almost giving up all options.

Any tips?

16. leonkoum

leonkoum Active Member Beta test group

What language you are use in your GUI setup?

17. Armin Moesslacher

Armin Moesslacher Active Member

The device still does not display all subtitle text of .sub files......This is getting rediculous............I am in no mood to search for srt for each movie or series...

Really can you at least get the basics right Zidoo??? VLC, ZDMC are displaying the whole text....so why can your native player not???

18. ammar11

ammar11 Well-Known Member

I would prefer if the player doesn't resume and just start from the beginning if it was last stopped within the fist 2 minutes and within the last 3 minutes.

Mabon likes this.
  19. boxerfan

boxerfan Active Member

Just like what Kodi does.

20. ammar11

ammar11 Well-Known Member

Yes. :)