Best setting for HDMI/Resolution/Frame Rate

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by Hady Elneklawy, Feb 15, 2020.

1. ZIDOO2020

ZIDOO2020 New Member

No. Hdmi 2 (audio out) is strictly a pass-through audio channel from your Zidoo to AVR. Nothing concern the video quality.
    Make sure you follow Markshift2003 (as per earlier posts) settings in Zidoo then it is fine.
    Just remember you need this device is because your AVR is HDMI 1.4, same as my case.
    You either get a new HDMI 2.0 compliant AVR or this device.

chinkw1 likes this.
  2. chinkw1

chinkw1 Member

Thank you everyone for your kind & great help.

I was wondering, Z9s has 2 USB3.0.
    If we connect 2 HDD to those 2 USB, can we copy files between the 2 HDD at same speed as using computer to copy pls? (around 100+MB/s)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
  3. Duke Sweden

Duke Sweden Member

z9x defaults to 1080p when playing 4K movies. I only have 1080p selections to default to in settings. My tv is 4K. The zidoo works fine hooked up to my 8K but that's in my bedroom with no sound system. I just hooked it up to test it. I saw above that I should set my color to 10 bit. I have them at 12 bit. Could that be a problem. Not home now so I can't check it out right now.

4. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Can you confirm which box you have - this is a Z9S thread.

5. Duke Sweden

Duke Sweden Member

It's a Z9x Pro. I keep searching for Z9x Pro and search results always seem to bring back everything but. Can you answer my question or refer me to a Z9x expert? This box has really got me frustrated.

6. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

7. Duke Sweden

Duke Sweden Member

Yeah I just reposted my question there, if you could take a look.