All you need to know about RTD1619BPD and RTD1619DR based players

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Nice Monkey, Aug 17, 2020.

1. godalmighty

godalmighty Active Member

thanks @mirror
    and the latest beta firmware have some issues too
    HDMI mode dan HDR mode always back to it default when i shutdown or reboot :(
    bluetooth is poor and somehow it not delay but faster than the movie :(
    transfering data using samba with wifi connection is very bad only got 2-3mB/s even i used 5Ghz and i using mikrotik router
    but all fine with cable (lan), 80-100mB/s
    one more thing, when i play tv show, cannot play continously to next episode
    correct me if i`m wrong, HT4 already get it done when i use my X9S

oh my, you already release 6.0.90 :D
    ok i try it first and hope all fix by then
    thans again @mirror

gymnos likes this.
  2. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Added UHD3000 to the overview of changes. There were actually a fairly big number of relevant upgrades made.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
    gymnos likes this.
  3. Nice Monkey

The FW 6.1.05 added USB Output for PCM and DSD on all models!

gymnos likes this.
  4. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Just a note ref z10 Pro diff to older model the Z10 Pro has the Zidoo logo on front Raised / 3D look .

5. Nice Monkey

Updated the DV information now that DV (MEL and FEL) is supported with BD ISO and BD Folder sources too.
    This a big step made which I frankly did not see coming. ;)

Also updated EDID as it now includes a "Safe" option for the TV/projector attached.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
    DennisTheMenace and DELUCAS like this.
  6. ulna68

ulna68 Active Member

but why didn't it include m2ts files ???

7. Nice Monkey

Added a link about HDR support relevance by brands, products, providers and studios.
    It really shows the huge mess industry made with HDR.
    Also can help if looking for specific capabilities for a product or service.

Added a new chapter: Which SATA HDD (Internal/External) to get for these players?
    This is generic for all media players to be honest but is asked so often it earned a place here.

gymnos and Balacescu like this.
  8. JakeA

JakeA New Member

Excellent write-up @Nice Monkey .. I plan on using a 5TB portable WD Easystore drive connected to the USB3 port on the Zidoo Z9X .. hopefully the port is good enough to power the drive without any issues. Thanks!

9. ZidooTR

ZidooTR New Member

Hi there !
    I've switched from X9S to Z9x for enhanced HDR and HDR10+ . (I guess it was worth of this)
    But as all we know SMB is an issue now .
    Anyway ,let me get in to the subject.

In 2160p 59.94 mp4 movies ,they look like slow motion movies. Sound comes before the movie . When I pause, and resume again , the movie seems running fine for momentarily (just a sec) but then turns to a slow motion .

I am streaming over lan via NFS . I tried to run files over USB, but nothing has changed .

The result was same with X9S and I have thought that X9S didn't have enough juice to handle 2160p 60/59.94 fps movies and I've switched to Z9X . But nothing has changed !
    There must be a trick I think ?

Thanks.

10. JakeA

JakeA New Member

Just curious .. are you on the latest & greatest Public Beta firmware?

Are you also having the same issue with NFS & USB too?

11. Armin Moesslacher

Armin Moesslacher Active Member

What you should also know is that the native player has problems with displaying .sub (idx) contents fully. Only .srt are fully working with the native player.

Best regards,

Armin

12. ZidooTR

ZidooTR New Member

Yes , I'm on the latest Beta.
    Just curiuos , have you read my message completely ?

Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
  13. xliv

xliv Member

Do you have the "Frame-Rate Switch" enabled? During playback, press ok to check the video file's detected resolution and frame rate, as well as the output mode's resolution and frame rate, you may have a mismatch - or the file is not decoded correctly.

14. ankhilion

ankhilion New Member

Hello everyone, sorry for my English. I have a question with the subtitles on the zidoo z9x.

I would like to know if in the latest firmware you can change the brightness or opacity in HDR and DV subtitles, in iso or folders with menus or without menus.

I have an OLED tv and the subtitles are too bright in hdr and DV and it is annoying for me.

I hope someone confirms that it can be done because for me it is very important to know this and decide to buy it.

Thanks

15. bodyzen

bodyzen Member

Good evening. I have a problem with my Ziddo Z9X. The digital audio output does not work. Could anyone help me? Thank you.

16. Nice Monkey

Only works when HDMI is disabled!

17. bodyzen

bodyzen Member

Thanks!

18. bodyzen

bodyzen Member

I have disabled HDMI audio, but digital output not work...... :(:(:(

19. ankhilion

ankhilion New Member

Thanks

20. JamesYAOL

JamesYAOL New Member

Has anyone experienced setting is DV10 for (HDR and DV)? I found my TV Hisense will take it as color 8bit for a 4k movie! If I set to DV10 for DV only, then it is normal (displaying HDR yes with Color Depth 10bit)
    Wow... It took me whole 3 hours trying to find out right setting and software upgrade on Hisense Q9G... I guess it is the way that we "play" with UHD3000?
    I still cannot conclude it is TV issue or Zidoo issue. I suspect forcing a HDR movie to DV10 will not benefit much or widely applied?