A Zidoo X9S on the way come(updated 8/August)

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by freeroc, Jun 2, 2016.

1. spring

spring Guest

Hi:
    those are not the problem. we are only change it perfect.
    we will create some guideline for the X9S. you can learn from it.
    maybe we will change another folder.

2. spring

spring Guest

Hi:
    this is the HDMI in record demo:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2016
  3. bergamesk

bergamesk New Member

like it+ thx

4. Lony

Lony Active Member

Which device or Model is connected to the HDMI In ??

5. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

X6 Pro --> X9S(demo device) --> X9S (the video recorded by this device)-->TV
    0829_1.jpg

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  6. Lony

Lony Active Member

Thanks @mirror for the information:D

7. davpel

davpel New Member

I'm considering using the X9S to bring back my favorite feature of GoogleTV. That is, I plan to watch DirectTV satellite through the HDMI passthrough 100% of the time (I don't foresee using the HDMI record option much, if at all). This will enable me to be able to switch over to Android apps or KODI without changing inputs.

Any issues with this plan? I don't need to be recording to use the HDMI passthrough, right? Will the DirecTV picture quality be impacted watching through the HDMI passthrough?

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  8. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

I can do that with my X9 and from specs it will be the same for X9S, you can also have pip fonction. In X9 audio passthrue work but I need an audio extractor (in my video switch) to be able to record but for watching no problem. I use my zidoo X9 to broadcast tv for my pc and tablet all around the house (stereo only) with Danman apk. I hope broadcast will be implement good as Danamn work.

9. Sarco

Since remote look the same I'm asking myself, does'it interfere with X9?

10. bergamesk

bergamesk New Member

ok guys I'll give my order tomorrow+

th4 fm geekbuying its "presale"!

now fm where I do take this unit fast?? any recomm.site?

thx+

11. spring

spring Guest

you can use the X9 remote directly, but the X9 remote have not the app_switch key.

12. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

i think he wanted to know whether X9 and X9S remote are interfere each other if you use them parallel.
    so is it possible to bring them to different remote channels or anything like that?

13. spring

spring Guest

14. mirror

15. mirror

16. bergamesk

bergamesk New Member

17. davpel

davpel New Member

I placed an order through GeekBuying about a week ago, before the Amazon link went live. Now that its up on Amazon, I'm having second-thoughts. Is GeekBuying reliable? Am I likely to receive the X9S as promptly from GeekBuying as I am from Amazon? I'm in the U.S., by the way.

Thanks.

18. Sarco

Sometime geekbuying maybe slow to ship, but in an other way I never paid tax or custom from geekbuying. Usualy buying fom amazon here in Canada add 5% for tax. Amazon usualy ship realy faster if ship from amazon, if not you must rely on sellers. Of course Amazon add a layer of protection for your purchase. I preorder from geekbuying before the remote gift offer when shipping was estimated for August 30, but still no shipping. If not ship this week I will cancel from geekbuying an order from Amazon.

19. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

Yes , it exacly rooted.
    And the native player had been modified.
    Zidoo never release a raw and rough meat to market as other cheaper products, that's not our style:)

20. Lony

Lony Active Member

Thank you, thats great and nice information, i see you make a very good job :D It's like christmas:)