A Zidoo X9S on the way come(updated 8/August)

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by freeroc, Jun 2, 2016.

1. tienlequoc

tienlequoc Member

Testing Realtek RTD1295 (other box) wifi strength: excellent
    [​IMG]

3D iso bluray: ok
    3D subtitle: ok
    HD-audio passthrough (TrueHD, DTS-HD, DTS-HDMA, Atmos...): 0k
    4K HEVC Jelly fish 400Mbps: ok

2. Lony

Lony Active Member

Did you have a sample or a video :D:rolleyes:

3. tienlequoc

tienlequoc Member

Yes I have a sample from other company. Fw still old and many bug. Waiting new fw from manufacture.

4. Lony

Lony Active Member

Thanks, then you have a EWEAT or Qintex :rolleyes: , Realtek released next Week a new SDK and then go the RTD1295 for touchdown :D

5. tienlequoc

tienlequoc Member

I have sample from Mele... and maybe next month for Zidoo. :p

6. Lony

Lony Active Member

MeLe , which name has this Modell. I buy no Mele again, for more details with Support from MeLe look in MeLe Forum:p:p

I m waiting for my EWEAT and maybe a Zidoo X8 :cool:

7. Lony

Lony Active Member

And .... which MeLe Model did you have, or is this a secret:D

8. HDMEDIA

HDMEDIA Member

never buy MeLe agine

Lony likes this.
  9. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

The Realtek's experts from Taiwan are helping Zidoo to improve the X9S on the Eve of release.
    They have been working with Zidoo staff for a week.
    Thank for all of them.
    IMG_4380.JPG IMG_4381.JPG

top100 and tienlequoc like this.
  10. Lony

Lony Active Member

And what is the result of this party :rolleyes:

11. tienlequoc

tienlequoc Member

Maybe===> a perfect Android box. :p

12. Lony

Lony Active Member

:D:D realy maybe :D:D

13. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

14. blazer

blazer Member

Watch support for the X6 drop like a stone when this comes out.

At the price of the presale too you would be much better off getting an Nvidia Shield ir Himedia Q5.

15. cyber7

cyber7 Active Member Beta test group

@blaze - Why would this be? You said it yourself, the X9s is going to be pricey, so why drop support for one of the best supported devices in the market? I think you should re-think your statement, while the X6 is relevant in the market, it will stay supported!

just my 10c

16. tienlequoc

tienlequoc Member

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  17. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

yah. don't think support for x6 will be droped. They have the most customers for that box. just see the number of posts on the x6 forum. compared to the other ones.

cyber7 likes this.
  18. Lony

Lony Active Member

Yes and, Jellyfish's just a demo no more, you speak about the RTD1295 and you give no Info about your Model, what the matter.

The most important is the frame switching and the problem with 23,976 FPS and other resolution.

And it allows your time, because time to say what are doing the RTD 1295 with this Problems, or did you Work for a manufacturer and you will push it the RTD1295.

From whichever troupe You are, Zidoo or mele or ......

I m a Fan from Relatek, but i need facts , not Playing a 400mps Demo.

19. blazer

blazer Member

History with regards to the X1 showed that as soon as the X6 came along, support for the X1 died a death very quickly.

The RK3368 is also starting to look long in the tooth now with new SOC's coming along from AMLogic and shortly the RK3399 from Rockchip.

I also noticed that support for the X6 has suddenly slowed down to a snails pace, which tells me that all resource is being put into the new baby so to speak.

Looking at the presale price point for this too, it's not far away from Nvidia Shield/Himedia Q10 Pro territory and even the Q5 Pro at the same price might potentially seem like a better deal with it already having had longer term support.

You would have to admit that with the X6, Zidoo might have released lots of firmware but for every one fix there has been another regression.

I do believe that they will give up on it rather soon based upon history.

I would love to be proven wrong though.

20. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

I preorder my X9S from Geekbuying. Even if I been critical in the past for lack of support with X9 I think that box will serve my need. In the past I bought 2 Pivos AIOS with realtek chipset and they are still in use and work flawless with HD video and sound. AIOS are not working with android but with a custom firware and that is my fear for X9S. But since UDP streaming is specified my choice turn in favor of X9S instead of Nvidia shield. Android 6 also popup since realy few tv box run it. To be continued....